*Insert Creative Title Here*

I volunteer as tribute. Because @Bitotrouble101 nominated me. I will do the Fact Games, and I'll probably die like Glimmer or Rue or something, but I digress. Prim didn't die in Hunger Games (the first one, anyway) so can't do that. . . eh, whatever. Onto the challenge.

1) I am an atheist, and became so two years ago, though I was an agnostic since I was about eight, due to some really heavy stuff. I'm watching The Bible Reloaded right now, actually, them reviewing "Jesus Camp".

2) I can't name my favorite song, but I can list some of them; "Sarcasm" by Get Scared, "Counting Bodies Like Sheep to the Rhythm of the War Drums" by A Perfect Circle, "Get Out Alive" by Three Days Grace, "Numb" by Linkin Park, "Dollhouse" by Melanie Martinez, "Save Rock and Roll" by Fall Out Boy, "Meds" by Placebo, "Midnight Flight" by Yeti, and so on.

3) I'm a literal bag of trash who has such a low self-esteem it stopped being funny years ago. Mom refuses to take me to a therapist. Actually, no, she did; to a hypnotherapist, very religious. Didn't help at all, not that I expected it to.

4) Some of my favorite movies are "Who Framed Roger Rabbit", " Lilo and Stitch", "Igor", anything on the darker or more mature side (Lilo and Stitch isn't, I get that, but it was the first movie I ever watched, so it is still a favorite).

5) Halloween is by far my favorite non-holiday, as I love all things scary. I've seen all of the Scream movies, the SAW series, Human Centipede, and some of the classics.

6) I have never done laser tag, and I'm sure if I did I would be horrible, but I want to so bad.

7) I sleep with dolls, sometimes with a dog my friend gave me for Christmas, and sometimes with a Bonnie doll my sister got for me.

8) I'm 5'6 1/2, two inches taller than my mom. My goal is to be taller than my sister, who is 5'8.

9) I was really tempted to break all the rules of this, but I'm gonna break a few of them. I enjoy doing things I've been told not to.

10) I'm out of facts. Uh. . . I do archery. I won second place (female) the first tournament I did, which was between my classmates, beginner level. My second tournament, also between my classmates and at intermediate level, I placed first with ten points off from a perfect score. My third tournament, I was an intermediate competing against advanced kids, I had been doing it for about six months, the kids a year or so. I placed third, which I'm pretty proud of.

11) I'm scared of butterflies. They're fucking creepy, and I refuse to be near them. At least Hugo is afraid of them too, so I'm not alone.

12) I've played and completed all of the FNAF games.

13) I am done with this challenge, and will be breaking the tag 15 people rule. I will tag mercenaryMonarch because she tagged me for something else, but beyond that I will not tag people. Like last time, feel free to do this and say I tagged you if you want.

Also, also, guys. I am writing a Homestuck fic. Not an x reader, and it'll have some serious content, but that's in the works already. I have an idea for a different thing, but since it won't be happening anytime soon, don't worry about it.