Chapter 2 Good Bye Cali

"So your moving to Australia next week?" My friend Liz asks. 

"Yeah basically I'm sorry but I'm having a party Friday so we can swim and surf and stuff before I go." I say. 

"Sounds good."  Harper says. Were sipping Starbucks and watching people go by. 

"You should be happy to get away from Cory." My ex boyfriend who broke then smashed my heart while he cheated on me with my x friend Natasha, who is a Teen Vogue model. "Yeah I'l miss you guys though.. hey where's Maggie?" i ask. "She's in Cancun won't be back until next month, oh and she has no phone access the parents told her to "take a break." Harper says with air quotes her golden blonde hair billows in the breeze her hazel eyes look really green today. Liz  finishes off her drink and throws away her cup and sits back down. "So... what should we do?" 

"Vans shopping spree?" I question. 

"I never knew a girl who loved the that store as much as you." She says. I roll my eyes. 

"Yeah I know so can we?" Liz nods as I get on my board and skate to my favorite store on the planet with my two best friends. 

Friday 

Tonight is my party. I pull on my black vans and a checkered dress. I curl my brown hair with my purple blue dip dyed ends. i look at myself. I look ok. I walk downstairs for what I think my be the last time. I have my swimsuite in my room already out for when the girls and I will swim. 

"Connor!" I yell as my friend walks in. His blonde hair shines under the moon light as he hugs me. 

"I'll miss you Chloe but you'll have fun in Sydney don't worry." He winks at me. Five of my friends show up and we swim and eat pizza and have lots of fun.  After Connor leaves the girls and I have a sleepover. "Well this is it huh?" Harper says. I nod. Liz pouts. 

"Well we had fun we should sleep huh?" Liz asks. 

"Yeah. I say. 

It's Monday I'm leaving Califonia today. I look at my empty room and grab my back pack and my suitecase and go downstairs. Harper takes me and my mom to LAX were she hugs me tight. "Stop crying I'll face time you ok?" She smiles a sad smile and waves her white I phone. 

"Of course see you soon love." she says. I nod and hug her once more before going inside. "Flight 228 to Sydney now boarding."I groan as I get out of my seat and leave my home for fifteen years my city. I get on the plane with my mom and look out the window but in reality I'm crying my eyes out.