Chapter 4 I meet a Punk Aussie boy

I decide to wake up early and skate. I get dressed and pull on my black vans and grab my board and leave a note in the kitchen. I feel the air on my arms and it feels great. All I hear is sprinklers and my wheels on the pavment. I skate a few blocks from my house. I find a mall and go look around and see some clothes I want for school. My birthday is next week and I have no friends to invite over. Well this sux. I skate to a cafe and have some lunch. I order a sandwich and a coke and it in a booth alone. I take in my souroundings and let it sink in. I might as well learn my way around and enjoy it here ya know? I get on my skateboard and go to back to the store where I found cute clothes and I get some shirts and some shorts. I try on the shorts and walk out the drerssing room to see how they look in the full lenght mirrior.

"Those are so cute!" I hear a girl say. I turn and see a brunette with blonde streaks and brown eyes. She's in jeans and converse and has short nails with black nail polish.

"Thanks." I say.

"I'm Olivia by the way."

"Chloe I just moved here."

"Cool from where? How old are you?" she asks.

"I'm almost sixteen my birthday is next week.. I'm from Cali." i say. She nods.

"Cool when is your party?"

"Party oh I'm not really having one.. I have no friends." I say. Olivia frowns then smiles.

"Hey we should do something for your birthday, I'll take you out for a drink yeah?"

"I'm only sixteen I don't drink but we can get cake." I say.

"Ok let me get your number." I give Olivia my number. We end up going back to my house and swimming.  After Olivia leaves I go out to dinner with my mom when I see him. Sitting with some guys over burgers and fries. He has fluffy dark brown hair. He's throwing fries at his friend across the table. I don't relize I'm staring until my mom taps me. "What do you want to drink?" she asks,

"Oh sorry um sprite please." i say. As our waiter leaves I can't look away from the beautiful boy sitting across the isle from me. "You think he's cute?" My mom asks.

"What him pissh no." i say rolling my gray eyes but my mom sees through it.

"Go say hi make a friend!" She says.

"Mom you can't just go up to a boy and ask him to be your friend this is not first grade." I say. My mom gets up.

"What are you doing?" i ask.

"Saying hi for you!" She says.

"NO I half whisper half yell. "Don't I'll do it." i say. I get up and walk to the table nervously.

"Uh hi." I say. The boy looks over his blue eyes on me.

"Hi."

"I uh.. Him and his friends look at me and are probably thnking I'm some crazy american who sthinks she's cool.

"I'm Chloe." I say.

"Ethan." He says.

"I'm Jake and this is Theo." Says his friend pointing to the boy with jagged cut black hair with blonde tips. He has tattoos on his neck and snake bite piercings, Jake has two black gauges.

"Cool."

"How old are you?" Ethan asks his eyes are wow really blue he messes with his eyebrow piercing. I see his arm is covered in tatoos. Of course I seek out the punk crowd but they are attractive. Theo is more so.

"I'm fifteen um you?"

"Sixteen." Theo says.

"Seventeen." Jake says.

"Seventeen." Ethan says he smiles. "Want to come to this party with us? Tomorrow at seven?" Jake asks.

"I'd love too um I have to go my foods here but um here's my number." I say. Ethan smiles. "Awsome thanks, see you around Chloe." He says. I go back to my table and can't help but smile.