Chapter 6 First Day of School Yikes!

Luke.

I walk down the hall and to my locker. I can't belive school has started again. All summer I've been on youtube recording covers of me and the guys hoping our band will get noticed. But it's hard cause their are so many bands out their. I'm walking to class when a girl knocks me over her note books flying everywhere. I look up and the first thing i notice are her gray eyes.

"Hi." I say.

"Sorry I was trying to get to class." she says.

"Skateboarding in the halls is not aloud." I say. She rolls her eyes as she picks up the last notebook on the floor. "I'm Chloe."

"Luke hey are't you that girl that was drunk at Ethan's party?" I ask. Blush creeps into her cheeks.

"Yeah that was me sorry about that I'd never had a drink before." She smiles just as the bell rings.

"I have to go but see you around?" she asks.

"Yeah see you Chloe." i say.

"Bye." She says as she runs to class.

Chloe. POV

I'm late to my first class. I see Olivia and Theo. I slip into the empty seat next to Olivia.

"Hey sorry I'm late." I say. the teacher keeps talking so I'm good.

"No problem." she says. At lunch I run into Luke again sitting with one of his friends. 

"Your staring Chloe." Olivia says nudging me. 

"Sorry." I mumble. I get up and walk over to his table. Olivia looks at me confused but I keep walking. 

"Hi." He looks at me and smiles. 

"Chloe hey." I  can't figre out what to say or why my stomach has butter flies either I mean I assume he's taken. 

"This is my friend Max." he says. The guy nods at me. 

"Well I have to go see you around." I say walking back to my table. "Ok bye." When I reach my table Olivia  smirks at me. "Making friends I see?" 

"Yeah." i say. 

"Good for you." she says. For the rest of the day I do ok but one girl is now out to make my life horrible. Sadie Fraco. 

"So your new here huh? i can tell." she says as she corners me by my locker in the hall. 

"Yeah I am." I hold my skateboard against my chest as I try to shoulder past her but she grips my wrist. "Watch your back Chloe." she snarls and flips her blonde hair and leaves. I get on my board as I leave school. Halfway up the block I hear someone calling my name. 

"Chloe!" I turn and see Luke. I'm surprised. 

"Do you want to come  hear my band this weekend? Were preforming down at this bar on Saturday night if you want to come." He says his blue eyes on me. 

"Sure what time?" 

"Seven I'll text you." 

"You don't have my number." I point out. 

"Right. Can I have it?"He asks I give him my number and skate home.