Chapter 17 Heartbreak Girl

I wake up and go downstairs and see Chloe downstairs. I see the tv is on so she must be awake. 

"Good morning." she turns and smiles. 

"Hi." 

"Eat anything?" I ask. 

"A bagel." she says. 

"The guys and I have a gig tonight and Darcy comes  in today your still coming right?" I ask. 

"Yeah totally seven right? i need to change and can Olivia come?" she ask. 

"Yeah sure and seven." she nods. i sit next to her and she smiles. "So what are you doing today?"  She asks. "Nothing really want to go  ride some roller costers?" I ask. 

"Love to, see you in say twenty minutes?" She asks. I nod.  After Chloe leaves I get dressed and drive down to her house. The ride their is fun with us cracking jokes. I love her their I said it! But she liked Ethan and were just friends. 

On the rollercoster she holds my hand and I suck in a breath. Don't get your hopes up it's probably a mistake. A voice in my head says. We get cotton candy and sit on the farris wheel. She smiles at me. 

"So were at the top, I always wanted to kiss someone at the top of these." she says casually. I lean close to her and our lips touch and I can't breath.  But it's over to quick. She pulls away and smiles. 

"Nice." She says. That's it. I so got my hopes up. Maybe tonight I can wow her.

Chloe POV

I throw on some jeans and a random band shirt and go to hear Luke with Olivia.  I see a girl with long  brown hair and with a black bow covered in studs and black converse. 

"Chloe this is my girlfriend Darcy." Ashton says. Darcy no lie is beautiful. Emeralg green eyes  long brown hair and a british accent. 

"Hello Chloe right?" she asks. 

"Yeah this is my friend Olivia." I say. Darcy waves before Ashton has to get on stage. He gives her a quick kiss and my heart breaks a little. I want a boyfriend like Ashton who you are the center of the world and he brags about you to his friends and always texts you. I sigh as Luke waves at me on stage. 

"This first song is Heartbreak girl." He says. The crowd cheers. 

"Waiit shoutout to my amazing girlfriend Darcy!" Asthon yells. Darcy smiles. I listen to them and keep my eyes on Luke and smile. He's cute.." 

"I dedicate this song to you  the one who dosen't see the truth  that I can take away your hurt heart break girl." I smile. Then something hits me. The line, he treats you so bad but I'm so good to you it's not fair..  That sounds like Ethan and... oh my gosh. Luke loves me and this song if probably about me and.... I feel my eyes tear up and I wipe the tears away really fast. 

The show is over and Luke hops off the stage and wraps one arm around my hips. 

"Chloe, I... love you I know you keep your heart guarded and I...." He just asked me out. I smile and lean in close to him. "I love you too Luke was heartbreak girl about me?" I ask. He smiles. "Maybe." "Aw Luke yeah I'd love to be your girl."  I say. He smiles and leans in. I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him. His lips are soft  my body shivers this is better than when I kissed Ethan. 

"Go Luke!" I hear Ashton yell. I laugh and hug him. So now I have a REAL boyfriend.  After the show we all go to Lukes's house and I learn more about Darcy. She's lived in London her whole life and has been with Ashton for two years. 

"So your from the states?" She asks. 

"Yeah I just moved her a few months ago." i say. She smiles. We all watch a movie. I'm snuggling with Luke, and Darcy is with Ashton and Olivia is with Calum( the two of them get alone really well, I hope they go out.) Luke holds me close and  kisses my cheek softly and brushes  a strad of hair from my face. "I love you Chloe no matter what." He says. I smile. "I love you too Luke." I say. We all fall asleep half way through the movie.

*picture of Darcy to the side