Chapter 7 5 Seconds Of Summer

It's Saturday night already and I'm getting dressed to see Luke's band.I find some jeans and a  cute top and put on my vans and curl my hair and walk out the door. The bar is't too far from my house so it's not a bad walk. Turns out is not a bar but a club for teens(which makes me feel a little better) I walk in and find lounge couches and  lots of teens hanging out and drinking soda and laughing. I see a crowd towards the front and figure this is the stage.

I push my way forward so I can see just as the sound of a guitar sounds off. Seconds later I hear them singing. I push to the front and see Luke and three other guys.  I wave and he sees me and smiles. He's really good at guitar I think as I watch his fingers on all of the chords going up and down it's a bit mesmerizing. When their done the crowd screams and cheers. 

"Thanks for coming out to see us  means alot."  the guy behind the drums says. The crowd appluse then they disperse.  "Chloe you made it!" Luke says giving me a hug. "Yeah your guys are really good." I say. 

"Thanks." Luke says, 

"Hey guys this is Chloe he says. 

"This is Ashton he play drums," Luke says 

"Calum, and Michael." He says. 

"So your Luke's girlfriend?" Ashton asks grinning. 

"What no were just friends." I say. Luke looks over at me for a second then back at his bandmates. 

"You want to get some food or something?"  I ask. 

"Yeah sure um I just have to pack up meet you outside did you drive down here?" Ashton asks.

"No I walked." 

"At night are you crazy?" Michael questions. 

"No it's just close to my house and I will say it was a dumb idea." I say. He smirks at me as he goes to get his stuff. "I can give you a ride home if you want." Luke says after everyones gone to pack up. 

"That be great." I say. He winks at me before going to get his guitar. 

____________________

We get some burgers and fries and soda. 

"So how long have you been a band?" I ask. 

"Since 2011 we make covers of songs on Youtube and have one album out."  Ashton says. 

"Awsome!" I say. 

"Yeah Ashton's girlfriend is coming to visit from London you two would get along great." Luke says. 

"How old is she?" i ask. 

"Fifteen."  Ashton says. 

"Cool I'd love to meet her." I say. We leave hang out for a while until the other guys have to leave. I climb in Lukes car and sink into the soft leather seat. 

"So where is your house?" He asks. 

"Um not far from school it's on Sandwood drive." I say. 

"Are you sure?" He asks. 

"I just moved here I'll tell you when your close." I say. The car ride is quite yet I feel really happy. 

"Oh my house is three blocks away." He says as he pulls up infront of my house." 

" Cool well thanks for the ride see you later." I say climbing out. 

"Wait you want to come over tomorrow to my place?" He asks. "Sure what time?" 

"One?" . "Works for me see you tomorrow."  I close the car door and watch him drive off. This is the first time I've been really happy to be here.