Chapter 16 Stood UP

It's Friday night and i have on my checkered dress and some converse and a black leather jacket.  Ethan should be here any minute. I wait on my couch facing the door. Minutes turn to hours and it's nine and he was suposed to be here at seven. He hasen't called me. I look around. My mom is out  with some co workers tonight so I'm home alone. I call him. 

"Hello?" Sadie that little b*tch.

"Is Ethan there?" I choke.

"Oh is this Chloe?" she says her tone  like poison. 

"Yeah," 

"He's on a date with me, sorry hun." she says. I hang up. I  just got stood up and played not once but twice. I'm so stupid. Luke was right he is a dick and I hate him and I...." I sit on my couch and break down. My mascara is smeared. I'm getting a call. Olivia. I don't pick up. i  find my skateboard and grab my bag and throw some jeans and a shirt in it. I walk to Luke's. 

Luke's  POV

I'm on my couch watching TV and eating  some carrots when I hear the door.  I get up and open it to see Chloe in a dress and leather jacket with a bag slung around her shoulder. 

"What's wrong?" I ask. She  buries her head in my chest and just cries. 

"That stupid punk ass hole !" She screams. 

"Ethan?" I ask. She nods as I close the door. She sits on the couch.  "He stood me up and when I called Sadie picked up and said he was on a date with her, he cheated on me and stood me up I.. I'm so dumb." She says shaking her head and wiping away the tears. I sit next to her and hold her. "I'm sorry it's ok your not stupid just.. your judgment was clouded." I say. She sniffles her gray eyes on me. "I can't go to school and see him he's so.. not who I thought he was.." She says. 

"Yeah." 

'Can I stay here? I'll sleep on the couch." She says. 

"Sure." I say. My mom comes in from outside and looks at Chloe. 

"Hey mom this is my friend Chloe, not sure if you met.." I say. She smiles at Chloe. 

"Nice to meet you. another teen in the neighborhood?" She asks. Chloe nods. 

"Yeah I live three block away." she says. After my mom leaves Chloe goes to sleep. She curls up and looks so cute. Wow I just thought that.  I go up to my own room and go to sleep.