Chapter 13 I knew you were trouble

I wake up and shower and go over to Luke's house. On my way over Olivia texted me telling me to call her. I get to Luke'es house and find Olivia's number and call. 

"Chloe?" 

"Yeah hi I got your text what's up?" 

"So.. I saw Ethan today at the beach but with another girl." 

"Maybe she's his friend." I say. 

"No, they were making out and he was helping her surf. They were holding hands, I'm sorry but he's cheating on you." She says. I feel the tears in my eyes. We've only been going out for now almost a month and he cheats on me? 

"I.." I then feel my phone buzz. I don't look at it as I talk with Olivia when I hang up I go on instagram and see Ethan with some blonde in a tight bikkini grinning. She has a sun kissed glow and I relize who the blonde is Sadie Fraco." I  stuff my phone in my pocket and sit on the couch. 

"You ok Chloe you seem upset.." Luke says sitting next to me. I set my head on his shoulder and start crying. 

"That worthless dick I hate him so much.." I say. 

"Ethan?" He asks. 

"Yeah he cheated on me with Sadie." I say. He nods and pulls me into a hug. 

"I'm sorry, hey on the bright side Darcy  will be here Saturday and we can all hang out at Ashton's house and watch movies with the guys if you want." He says. I smile a little. "I'd love to."  I say.  Luke smiles at me.  I lay on his shoulder and somehow it feels right like I belong here. I think I fall asleep like this cause when I wake up Luke is asleep and my head is still on his shoulder. I smile and get up quetly and get a soda. I hear him mumbling in his sleep. I go in the dining room and look at all  the famiy pictures on the walls. Luke when he was probably seven and his brother who i haven't met yet. He looks so cute. 

"Chloe?" I hear him call. I walk back to the couch. 

"Where did you go?" He asks yawning. 

"Got a drink and looked at  your family pics you looked so cute when you were little." I say. 

"Am I not now?" He asks with mock dismay. 

"Ha you look better." I say. He laughs. 

"Well thanks Chloe." He says. We watch a movie and eat popcorn until I have to go home. It feels good to hang out with Luke he's so cool and awsome it's like we've been best friends for a while rather than a month.  I eat dinner and do some last minute homework before getting ready for sleep.