Chapter 15 New Look

Luke POV

I see Chloe skating up to the school as I wait on the steps. 

"Chloe!" She turns and skates over to me and yanks the board up to a stop. That's when I notice she looks different. She has on eyeliner and her lip is pierced. 

"You like it?" she asks pointing to her lip. Most piercings I don't like but on Chloe it fits her. 

"Yeah normally I woulden't but.. she frowns.  "..You  pull it off well."  She smiles. "Thanks. 

"So are you still coming to Ashton's on Saturday?" I ask. 

"Yeah Friday I'm going on a date with Ethan." she says I'm shocked and hope it dosen't show. 

"He says he'll break up with her to give him one more chance." She says. Chloe is an incredibly smart girl but right now she is being so thick. 

"Really? He's playing you." 

"No Luke he said." 

"I don't want to see you get hurt." I say. She plays with her lip pericings with her fingers and looks at me, her gray eyes angry. "Thanks for the concern but I got this Luke." She says as the bell rings. Before I can say more she's in the building. I normally don't ditch but i think today will be the first.

Ashton; Hey Reherse after school? 

Me yeah sure time? 

2? 

Yeah. 

I   shove my notebooks in my back pack as I finish class. I go down the stairs and on the secoond floor the secret exit. I walk to my silver toyoto and climb in the drivers seat and dirve to Ashton's place. No one saw me leave and I can't stand seeing Chloe with Ethan, though why should I care? where just friends right? I shake my thoughts away as I  walk up Ashton's drive way. 

Luke!" He gets up from behind his drum seat. 

"Hey Darcy hear yet?" I ask. 

"Not yet gets in Saturday at eleven, can't wait to see her." He says. 

"Cool." i pick up my guitar and find my pick in my pocket. 

"So you and Chloe?" Ashton asks. 

"Were not a couple ok?" i snap. Ashton shrugs and laughs. 

"I see how you look at her." He says. Calum nods.

"Yeah I see it to, you like her." He says. 

"She's taken anyway." i say, 

By who?" 

"That dick Ethan." i say. I strum a little bit and look at the light coming in the open garage. We practice for a while then go inside and eat pizza. 

Chloe POV

I notice after the third class of the day I don't see Luke.  I  wonder where he went? "Need a ride home?" Ethan asks. I agree and get in his car and he drops me off. "See you tomorrow." I say. He smiles as he drives away. I have tons of homework so I  try to work on it and eventulally finish at midnight. I try to sleep but my mind is too full of thoughts. 

*to the side is Chloe's Piercing