Scars

*Layla'a POV*

"Layla, Layla love wake up." I shook her leg. I saw her eyes open. "Hey you got a text. From Dylan."

"Wait what?!" She grabbed her phone and read it.

"I'm sorry I read it but it just kept beeping so I answered it."

I looked at her for a reply. I saw a tear run down her cheek. She dropped her phone and cuddled in my chest. I rubbed her hair as she rapped her arms around me.

"Can I stay with you tonight?" She asked rapping her arms around me and looking into my eyes.

"Of course stay as long as you want." I grabbed her head and put it on my chest.

"It's going to be okay. I promise." We pulled in and I carried Layla in the house. I laid her in the bed and she curled up in a ball.

"Here." I said passing her my old shirts s a pair of old sweat pants.

"Thank you Harry, for everything. You have no clue how much this means to me." I got I to the bed with her and she laid her head on my chest and soon fell asleep.

...

I woke up and Layla was still beside of me. I grabbed her waist and pulled her as close as I could. We laid there for a minute. She was cold. Her hair was in her face I moved it and rubbed my hand along her face.

She finally woke up and we sat around the house for a little while. She was laying on the couch watching Sponge Bob she giggled and I could see a little scar under the shirt by her waist.

"How did you get that?" I asked. Her smile turned to a frown.

She sat up and laid on me. I hear her sob a little. "I'm sorry Layla I didn't mean to."

She sat up and wiped her eyes.

"No. No. It's fine. When I was dating Dylan. I told you about him cheating on me." I nodded and she continued. "Well when I found out he had a knife in his hand." She stopped for a second and rubbed her stomach. "He was cutting something up. I walked in the house and saw a girl half naked on the bed in the bed room. I went in the kitchen and he was there. He turned around and saw me. I didn't say anything I just ran away. He grabbed my arm and stabbed my side." She lifted her shirt a little so I could see her scar. "I ran as fast as I could. I went to the hospital and I got all fixed up." She had tear running down her cheek. I was speechless.

"When was it? That he did this?"

"I don't know two weeks ago."

I just grabbed her. "I will never let anything happen to you. Ever." I think I was falling for Layla.

(A/N ohhhhhh awwwww sad. Sorry it's short. I actually like this chapter but tell me how it was? Okay

Follow.

Vote.

Read.

Comment.