Awakening

*Harry's POV*

Dylan. He did this. How could he? How could he have the heart to do this? I had to find him. I had to show him he couldn't mess with her. Ever. You did this. A little voice told me. She probably hates you. You told her you would be there for her. always. But you weren't and she's dying. Its your fault. No. I couldn't face my self to think that. She couldn't hate me. Could she?

"Hey Baylee, Layla's in the hospital again. Dylan stabbed her and I need to find him will you meet me here so we can talk about it."

"Oh my gosh! Yes! of course I will help you I'm on my way!" I hung up and went to Layla's bed.

"I am so sorry Layla. This is all my fault. All of this and I promise I will find him and get him back for this. I promise." The nurce walked in.

"Sir its time for you to leave we have to run some tests." I nodded and stood up. I kissed her forehead and left like she said.

*Layla's POV*

"Help." I whispered to Harry. This was it. I was going to be dead in a madder of seconds. I started crying. I didn't care anymore. It was the end. He leaned in closer to me and I held my breath making it my last. I felt the knife slowly enter my body. I screamed. the pain was unbearable. I was screaming as loud as I could. I felt him pull the knife out of me. I screamed as hard as I could. This was it. I was going to die in a madder of seconds. It was going to be all over. I heard Dylan leaving as I looked down I saw blood pouring from me. I screamed one last time and I saw dots and blackness. I was going to die. "goodbye" I mumbled.

...

I saw a curly haired boy in front of my face. "Harry?" He embraced me in a hug and we stayed there for a minute. I started to cry on his shoulder. He was doing the same.

"Please don't hate me Layla."

 I leaned back. "What? Hate you? Why would I hate you?"

"I let you go. its my fault that this happened to you. I am so sorry Layla."

"Harry. You saved my life. If it weren't for you I would still be laying on the ground dead. I love you Harry I would never hate you." He just hugged me tightly until the nurse walked in. I let go and held his hand.

"So how bad is it?" He asked.

"Well. You have lost a lot of blood. we are going to have to give some to you but that won't be a problem. You will be here for about a week. Maybe two." I nodded. I didn't care how long I had to stay. I was alive with Harry.

The nurse left. "What am I going to do for the next week?"

"I don't know but I have to tell you something and you can't get mad okay?" I nodded I was a little scared of what he was about to say. "We, Baylee and I, got him. We hunted down Dylan and we made him pay." I hugged him.

"Thank you Harry." Was all I said. I cried on his shoulder some more.

"I'm not going to leave. I promise." He mumbled into my neck clenching me tighter.

(A/N sorry it wasn't that long but I'm tiered and i'm sorry I haven't updated at all. I have been working on school stuff Dx I don't know when or if I will update tomorrow I get braces!

follow.

read.

comment.

vote.