Surprize Visit

*Harry's POV*

I hated him so much already and now this. I wanted to let her go and find him and kill him. I knew I couldn't though. I could get arrested and I couldn't kill someone. Well I could. But I wouldn't. No madder how horrible he was. "Layla. Thank you for telling me."

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner. I figured if I only told you a little of the story he wouldn't hurt me. But I guess not."

"He won't hurt you again Layla. He is gone. I promise."

"Thank you so much Harry." We stayed like this for a long time. She started to fall asleep in my arms. I held her a little longer and laid her on my chest. I laid back down and thought about all she said.

I played with her hair and slowly started to fall asleep.

...

"Harry wake up!" Layla was on top of my sitting on my stomach with her legs rapped around my waist. She leaned in and kissed my forehead softly. "Wake up sleepy head. Make me breakfast!"

I propped myself up on my elbows. "Why would I want to do that?"

"Because you love me!" She kissed me again.

"Okay, Okay I will call Zayn and tell him to bring hot chocolate!"

"Yay!" She laid down on me. I hugged her really tight. "You're squishing me!" I laughed and let go. She sat up and got off of me.

"What are we going to do for the next week?"

"I don't know. Lets watch some TV shall we." I grabbed the remote and looked and turned on the TV. I put it on Full House and she laid down beside me and watched a couple of episodes.

...

I heard a knock on the door. "Must be Zayn." She went over to the door and opened it. I stayed and watched the TV.

"H-Harry."

"What is it love." I got up and went to the door. Dylan.

(A/N short chapter but I wanted to update.

Follow.

Vote.

Comment.

Read.