Movies and Hot Chocolate

*Layla's POV*

I felt weak and fragile. I was happy Harry was there to keep me safe. He really did make me feel safe. We hugged for a log time. I didn't want to let go and I didn't want him to let go.

"Harry? What do I say back?"

"Nothing. Don't ever talk to him again." He said taking my phone from me. "Now why don't we go get some hot chocolate from Starbucks?"

"Okay sure." I grabbed my phone and jacket and walked to the door. Harry followed me.

"Are we going to out in this?" He asked me.

"Sure why not." I said opening the door. We started walking down the street. I felt a hand grab mine. I blushed and locked hands with him.

We walked all the way down to the Starbucks a couple of blocks away. We walked in the nice warm store.

"I'll have two hot chocolates please." The lady looked in her mid twenties.

"That will be 5.78 Sir." He handed her the ten and she gave us the change back. "Here you go sir. Have a nice day." She said as we walked off.

"Harry? Will you carry me?" I whined. "Your pants are to big and I don't want to get them ruined in the mud." I gave him the puppy dog eyes.

"Fine I guess let me hold your cup." I gave him my cup and hopped on his back.

"Thank you Harry." I said kiddish and he handed my drink back.

"Anytime." He chuckled. We walked all the way back to the house. It was only a couple of minutes.

I hopped off his back and sat down on the bar stool. We sat there and drank our hot chocolates.

"Let's watch a movie!"

"Okay." He got up and went to get a movie. "Here hope you won't get to scared!" He said putting the movie in and tackling me on the couch.

"Well if I do I have you to snuggle with." I said pushing him off of me a little. He sat up and leaned on the arm of the chair. I snuggled on top of him and put my head on his chest. I laid on top of him. I snuggled with him. I sat up and grabbed the blanket at the end of the couch. I covered up with it and laid back down on his chest. He was warm. His hands grabbed my waist and I put my hands on his chest.

"I heard giggling." Harry said sitting up.

"What are you talking about?" I asked getting off of him.

"Louis! I know you are here!" Harry screamed.

"No I'm not!" I heard a voice call back. Harry got up and walked in the kitchen.

"Shut up Louis. What are you giggling at?" I followed Harry in. I stood beside him.

"Oh nothing just got a funny text from Liam." He walked off to another room.

Harry hugged me tight and he got a call.

He answered and begun talking.

"Hello. Yes. Hey. What. But. Why. Me. Please don't. But the others. Fine. Bye." He left me in the kitchen. He seemed mad. I texted Baylee.

TO: Baylee

Hey Harry just got a call and ended it and stormed off will you ask Niall if he knows what's going on?

I sat down at the bar table and drank some juice.

*buzz

FROM: Baylee

He doesn't know but i'll come pick you up kay?

TO: Baylee

Sure.

I sat there for a couple of minutes when I heard a knock at the door. I went to open it. A woman was standing there. "Hello I'm Audrey." She stuck out her hand. "Is Harry here?" She asked looking at the large room.

"I'm Layla, and yeah he's in the room. Um. Why?"

"I'm his new girlfriend."

(A/N ahh oh no what's going to happen?!?! Muahaha. I will update later I promise!

Follow.

Read.

Vote.

Comment.

~abby_rose<3