Dinner in London

*Layla's POV*

I went to the house Baylee and I were going to stay at.

We stayed with random people they assigned for us. The place was huge. The people we got stuck with were very weird. I grabbed my phone and texted Harry.

TO: Harry

Hey 7 sound okay?

I sent it and got in the shower. There was no hot water. Just cold. Once I was done I went in the room. "What should I wear?"

"The pink shirt, navy jeans, black flats, and black scarf. Oh and I'll do your hair!" She squealed plugging the curling iron up.

I got changed into my outfit and sat down for her to do my hair I looked at my phone

FROM: Harry

Sure sounds good love.

I just sat it down and let her play with my hair.

...

We were done doing everything and we heard a knock on the door.

"I'll get it." I got up and opened the door.

Harry was standing there he had a button up shirt on and back jeans.

"Wow."

"Wow what? do I look bad? I'll go change." I turned around but he grabbed my arm.

"No you look amazing!" He said pulling me down the steps. Niall and Baylee locked arms and they walked down the steps.

"What are we doing?" Baylee asked.

"Surprise." The boys said at the same time. I looked at Baylee.

"Okay we are here." Harry said pulling in. He opened the door and so did Niall. We both got out and I observed the building.

"Um. Where are we?" I asked Harry.

"Just follow me." He said motioning us to follow him. I walked beside him and I felt a hand reach around my back and on my lower hip. I blushed as he pulled me closer.

We walked in and there was two tables on opposite sides of the room. Candles on the tables.

"We spread them out." Niall said grabbing Baylee's hand and walking to the other part of the big room.

"We didn't need to be seen. For you guy's sake. The paparazzi would hound you for answers and I couldn't do that to you." I blushed and heard music play.

A older looking man came and put two plates on the table.

I looked and it was grilled chicken. I staved my knife a fork in it and started cutting it. Peace by peace I put chicken in my mouth. It was quite. We listened to the music playing.

"I'm full Harry." I said pushing my plate back a little.

"Haha what about dessert?"

After he said that the old man came back out with a huge cup of ice cream with chocolate, whipped cream, gummy bears, and who knows what else. "Oh wow Harry! It's huge!"

We grabbed the spoons and both put a spoon full of ice cream and whipped cream in our mouths. Harry started laughing.

"What did I do?" I have him a funny look.

"Here." He said wiping my nose off.

"Oh." We both laughed for a minute.

"May I have a dance?" He said getting up and grabbing my hand.

"Sure." I smiled and he put his hands on my waist. I put my hands on his shoulders and leaded on his chest. Finally the song was over.

"Hey." I heard a voice appear. "It's time to go."

"Okay come on." Harry pulled my hand and we left.

We all got in the car this time Niall drove. Harry was in the back with me. He had his hand on my knee and I had my hands rapped around his arms and my head on his shoulder. I could feel my eye lids closing.

*Harry's POV*

It had been an amazing night. We were all in the car together. Layla was snuggled up on my shoulder asleep when I heard her phone buzz. I ignored it. It buzzed again. I looked at it.

FROM: Dylan

Hey babe I want you back please. I love you. <3

(A/N oh what do you think Harry is going to do?! Comment what you think and you may be right! Muahahahahhahaha

Comment.

Read.

Vote.

Follow.

~abby_rose<3