Go Away

(A/N I will update again when I get to 20 votes!)

*Harry's POV*

"What are you doing here?" I spat at him.

"I just wanted to say hi." He gave a smile I didn't trust.

"You know what happened last time." His face was still bruised and his arm had a scar. I pushed Layla behind me. He rapped her arms around me. "Leave." I closed the door in his face and took Layla over to the bed. She had tears streaming down her face. I whipped them and we never heard anything again.

*buzz my phone went off. It was Zayn.

FROM: Zayn

Hey I'm here.

"Layla I am going to go get the stuff from Zayn." She nodded and I left.

I ran down the stairs and looked for Zayn. "Hey. Thanks. Here." I handed the money I owed him.

"Nah I'm good you don't owe me anything."

"You sure?"

"Yeah. We have the next two weeks off. I'm sure I will owe you for something."

"Thanks lad." I got the drinks and went to the elevator. I pressed the level she was on and waited.

I went to the room and knocked. I didn't hear anything. I walked in and I heard a voice. Wait is that?

"Dylan!" I screamed. He was on top of Layla and he had gagged her and had he had her hands pinned down and she looked like she was struggling.

I grabbed him and threw him off of Layla. I grabbed him again and threw him on the wall. "What do you think you are doing?!" He was off the ground. I was furious. "Well. Leave. Her. Alone! Have I made myself clear yet?! If I ever see you. Ever again. You would wish I hadn't! Have I made my self clear?!" He nodded quickly and I through him up against the wall. He smashed his head and I let go. He ran out of the room and I grabbed Layla.

"I'm so sorry Layla." She had bruises on her wrists and red marks on her neck and arms. I looked at each and started to cry. I picked her up and sat on the bed. She was curled up on my lap. I held her for a minute.

"Layla. He is done. If he does this again or even thinks about it I will call the cops. Okay." She nodded and sat up. I whipped her tears and kissed her softly. "I won't let him hurt you."

(A/N awh he's protecting. I will update when I get to 20 VOTES okay? Okay! Not until!!!! VOTE!!!!

Vote.

Comment.

Follow.

Read.