New and Old

*Layla's POV*

"I'm his new girlfriend." I stood in shock. His girlfriend. She walked past me and into Harry's room. I ran out the door and started walking down the street.

I got my phone out of my pocket. I dialed Baylee's number.

"Come on Baylee. Answer." I mumbled to my self.

"Hello?"

"Hey please come pick my up I stay here any longer I will explain later but please." I started crying. I couldn't stop. My hands were shaking. I heard a door open and I ran. I couldn't look at Harry.

I forgot I was still on the phone I pushed end and kept running. I saw a car that looked like Niall's car. He stopped so I could get in. I was crying. Horribly.

*Harry's POV*

I heard someone nock on the door. I tried to listen but I couldn't tell what they were saying.

I heard the door shut and a woman walked in. About my age.

"I'm the girlfriend management set up for you." She stuck out her hand. I shook it.

"Um I'm Harry."

"Where did that girl go?" She asked not even caring that I was speaking.

"Wait what?!" I got up and ran to the door. I opened it and she was gone.

I dialed Niall's number.

"Where did she go?!" I screamed at the phone before Niall could say hello.

"She's with me. What happened?"

"Management happened." And with that I hung up.

"Look um new girlfriend I can't do this I'm sorry. There is a girl I really care about and I can't lose her."

"I know Harry and if there is something I can do I would but I can't."

*Layla's POV*

It was all managements fault. I really liked him and they had to go and find someone for him to date. I guess it all saved me though. Harry wouldn't date me. Im why out of his league. He could get any girl he ever wanted. He was rich, famous, can sing, amazing looks, he was the whole package. Any girl would dream of having him. I was just another girl on the street. I never had a chance anyways right?

I was overwhelmed. I wanted Harry to hold me. To tell me it was all okay. That he would never leave. That he would love me forever. But that won't happen. And never will happen.

(A/N wow! I was going to wright more but I'm already in tears with this chapter and if every thing goes as planed the next is going to be even better! Haha please please please please vote! It would make me verrrryyyy happy!

Vote.

Comment.

Read.

Follow.