Hospital

*Harry's POV*

"I'm sorry she came and she's leaving right?" I looked at her.

"Oh. I guess." She walked off.

"What room is she in?!" I screamed at Niall.

"Here follow me." I did as he said and I walked to the room.

I knocked on the door as I opened it. I looked at Layla in the bed. I looked at her perfect face. I rubbed my hand moving the strand of hair out of her face.

"Please Layla. Please wake up. I am so sorry this is all my fault. I'm not going to leave you. Please Layla." My cheeks were hot. I could feel a tear run down my face. It was followed by many others.

"Please Layla. You have to wake up. Please. Please. Please." My words faded out. "Layla, you mean everything to me. Really you do. And honestly. I really do love you." I had said it. "Layla. Please you need to wake up. I am doing all I can to get rid of the whole girlfriend thing. I promise. Layla, you are amazing. You are beautiful, smart, funny, just absolutely amazing. I really and truly love you Layla. You mean everything to me." I couldn't say anymore words. I had her hand in mine.

I was kneeled down beside her bed crying in her sheets. I felt a squeeze on my hand. I looked up at Layla. She had tears running down her cheeks. Her eyes were open and looking at me. She took her hand and wiped my face. I smiled and stood up. I cupped her face and felt a tear fall from my eye. I kissed her gently I knew of I was too hard it would hurt her.

"I'm sorry Harry." She pulled away and took her hands and covered her face.

"No you didn't do anything. I am the sorry one. I should have went after you. I should have said something to management! I am so sorry. I was staring down at her.

"Did you hear any of what I said?" She shook her head. I kissed her softly again.

"Layla I love you and I'm not going to let anything happen to you. Ever. You mean the world to me and I don't know what I would do with out you." I took a breath and continued. "I am going to do everything I can with management. I promise." She just looked at me.

"I love you too Harry. Please never leave me again. I understand with management. You have to be with her. I get that." I wiped her tear and the doctor walked in.

"Oh goody your awake. Let me go tell the doctor." She left again and I sat with her.

I went over to the tv and turned it on. "Lets watch Sponge Bob okay?" I asked. She nodded her head and we sat together.

I heard a knock at the door. The doctor came in.

"I have some good news! You are free to go home!" I smiled and looked at her she was unhooking things from her body.

"Okay let me change I will leave." She got up and went to the bathroom to change.

"Thank you doctor. For everything."

"Your welcome." He left and I waited for her to come out.

"Okay I'm ready to go. She was wearing a plain grey tee and blue jean shorts.

"Okay let's go then!" I grabbed her hand and we walked out. I unhooked our hands. She looked at me. Then looked back down to the floor. She understood.

I felt horrible about it all.

...

Once we were back at my house Layla and I sat together on the couch. "I have to make a call." She nodded her head and I dialed management.

(A/N I was crying when I wrote this one too! I will update later . Please comment. And follow. Follow me on Instagram @abby_rose333

Vote.

Comment.

Read.

Follow.