Thoughts

*Layla's POV*

"I love you too Harry." I didn't want him to let me go. I thought of Dylan. What if when Harry leaves he will come back for me? What if Harry isn't there to protect me again? What if he found some new girl and forgot about me? I was nervous. I knew it would happen. Just not in two months. Dylan was out there and if Harry left. I couldn't even thing about it. Images going through my mind. The look on his face when I walked in. The pain I felt. From both the knife and the fact that he cheated on me. I hugged Harry tighter. I was so happy he was there for me. I couldn't tell him  how scared I was. I was beyond scared. I was frightened. He could see me at any moment and stab me again. Only this time it could be worse. it had been a couple of days but I still couldn't get over the fact he knew where I stayed. He followed me to London. The one chance I had to get away from him.

The thoughts had been running through my mind sense Harry showed up and beat him up.

"What's wrong Layla? Are you okay?" He leaned back to look me in the eyes.

"Yeah. Um. I'm fine." I rubbed my eyes. I hadn't realized that I was crying.

"No Layla. you're not fine." He looked me in the eyes. I saw hurt in his eyes. "Please?"

"I'm just not ready for you to leave in two months that's all. I need to get home I have to study. I have to pass the test at the end of the month." I got up and grabbed my phone.

"Can I drive you home?"

"No I am going to take the bus I need to think if that's okay." I could tell he thought something was up. "Bye." I left and went to the bus stop.

A bus pulled up and I got on. The house wasn't far away. I sat for a minute before I got off. I walked down the road to the old house.

I walked up the steps and into the house. "Hello? Anyone home?" nobody answered. "Guess not." I mumbled to myself. I went over to the huge couch. I saw a figure. "Um. Hello?" the figure stood up.

Dylan.

(A/N don don don! *dramatic music* short chapter. I realized I hadn't put anything of what she thought about that night haha so I hoped you liked the chapter. its short don't hate me! I may or may not update tomorrow if I do it will be late like this time cus i have to get ready for school Dx i have to read a book and answer questions! curse me for being such a procrastinator! haha.

vote.

comment.

read.

follow.