1

Taylor's POV:

"You can't be going home already!" My best friend Macy shouts over the heavy bass of the music.

"I'm fucked and if I leave it any later, I'll defiantly be getting off with that blonde guy in the corner" I said pointing at a really hot, tall, blonde boy with a black beanie on.

Macy nods and gives me a kiss on the check before I stumble out of the house. I slide my denim jacket on and before I knew it I was outside my house, shit that party really was just 'round the corner'.

I dig through my bag finding my key when all of a sudden I'm blind and can't find the key hole after about 10 attempts of scratching the door with my key, the front door swings to reveal my very angry sister, Jessica.

"Taylor what time do you call this!" She said crossing her arms over her body. She's always so moody and angry at me.

"I don't know Jess my phones dead" I stumble into the house when I hear an all to familiar giggle coming from the living room, Bradley. Will. Simpson. AKA Jessica's hot as fuck boyfriend, God knows how she landed him.

"Oh come on Jess, have you never got drunk and just wanted to come home and get in bed without being shouted at" he defended me, Brad always stood up for me with things like this.. I've never really had a conversation with him his the only boy who makes me feel nervous, I mean who wouldn't feel nervous talking to him his hot.

I ignore both of them as they start bickering and stumble up the stairs, I open the door to my mums room where she's sitting up on her laptop working.

"I'm home mom"

"get some sleep for school tomorrow" she said without looking up at me.

I collapsed on my bed and pulled the duvet over my head falling deep into sleep, dreaming about Brad saving me from this hell hole of a life.

A/N :

I've been wanting to post this for ages now and seeing as I have writers block for the other books I thought why not😂

There will be slow updates for this one as I'm trying to finish Trouble.

Leave comments on what you think so far and what you want to happen in the next chapters ⭐️