They 'break' into your house

I opened my eyes to see Kalin. Wait what? I sat up so fast I bumped heads with Kalin.

"Kalin?!"I said holding my head. Son of a bitch that hurt.

"Ow and yeah."he replied rubbing his forehead.

"What the hella are you doing here?"I asked looking at him. He smiled.

"Surprise. I'm back."he replied waving his hand. I groaned.

"And you couldn't have done that I don't know a couple hours from now?"I asked annoyed.

"Nope."he said laying down.

"So how you been baby girl?"he asked.

I sighed.

"I've been great until I was rudely awakened."I said resting my head on his bicep.

"Sorry."he replied laughing he looked at me and smiled.

"Mmmm."I said rolling my eyes.

"Umm Kalin?"I said looking at him.

"Yeah?"he asked.

"How exactly did you get in here?"I asked.

"Oh I let myself in along with Cam, Jake and Myles."he shrugged. I smiled.

"Myles is here?"I asked enthusiastically.

"Oh so your happy to hear he's here but not me?"Kalin gasped fake hurt. I rolled my eyes.

"It because I love Myles."I said getting up. Kalin beat me to the door and stood in front of me. I crossed my arms.

"Kalin get out of my way."I huffed.

"No. Not until you say you love me more."he replied crossing his arms. He looked down at me and I had to look up at him. Damn it why does he have to be so tall fucking asshole.

"Myles!"I yelled out making Kalin cringe. I heard footsteps approaching.

"Yeah?"he asked behind the door.

"Kalin is being a big fat meanie."I said sounding like a child. Myles chuckled.

"It's not funny."I replied scolding him.

"Aww I bet your doing your little pouty face."Myles said with a mocking voice.

"Yes."I replied. Myles laughed.

"What does he want in order to let you out?"he asked.

"He wants me to say I love him more than you."I replied.

"Oh then I'm sorry guess your stuck in there killer."Myles sighed. I frowned. Kalin laughed at my expression. I pouted and made my puppy dog eyes. Kalin shook his head.

I slowly walked towards him and he shook his head. I hugged his waist and looked at him.

"Please?"I asked batting my eyes. He sighed.

"Fine."he groaned moving away.

"Just because you did that face."Kalin replied. I smiled. I got on my tippy toes and kissed his cheek.

"Thank you k."I said opening the door. Myles stared at Kalin who was on the ground. I put my hands up.

"I swear I didn't do anything."I replied shaking my head. Myles walked towards me and laughed. He gave me a hug and then looked at me.

"Great to see you again princess."he replied. I smiled.

"It's nice to see you too cheeseburger."I said touching his poof. Myles's hand traveled down to my waist and pulled my shirt down a little.

"I can see your underwear when you walk and when you lift up you hands and stuff. Not that I'm complaining but I just thought I would let you know."Myles whispered in my ear. My face felt hot and Myles chuckled.

"No reason to be embarrassed princess. It was a nice view."Myles reassured me.

"Yeah not to bad from my view either."Kalin added. I turned around to see him still on the ground with his arms folded behind his head.

Myles shook his head.

"Go get some cloths on princess."Myles said making me walk as he held me by my waist.

"Okay."I replied walking towards my dresser with Myles's hands still on my waist.

Later that day....

Cam, Jake and Kalin were all knocked out and asleep in my guest rooms while Myles and I were still up.

And by up I mean Myles was tickling me because I refused to say that he's the sexiest man alive.

"Myles stop."I said through laughs.

"Not until you say it."Myles replied still on top of me.

"I'm not saying that."I said looking at him. He shrugged.

"Fine then."he replied as he continued tickling me.

"Freaking Myles Blake Parrish stop tickling me."I yelled out trying not to be to loud.

"Nope."he simply stated.

"Fine, fine you win."I replied.

"What?"he asked.

"Your the sexiest man alive."I replied. Myles smiled triumphantly.

"How would you like it if I tickled you?"I said giving him a scowl.

"Don't you dare."he replied. But it was to late I say on his legs so that he was pinned down under me.

"You were saying?"I mocked. He narrowed his eyes on me.

"I'm warning you y/n."he replied. I shrugged. I moved so I could be closer to his face. Myles suddenly moved under me. I gave him a look and then realized what I'd just done.

Myles looked so uncomfortable with the position he was in. An idea popped into my head. I moved a bit more and Myles grabbed the blanket with his fists.

"How would you like that hmh? If I tickled you because you made it look like such fun when you were torturing me."I said leaving in close to his face. He didn't say anything.

I huffed. I sat down on his lap and Myles moved.

"God damn it y/n. Don't fucking do that unless you want to be under me naked within the next second." Myles said moving.

I raised my eyebrows. I've always had a thing for Myles I just never thought of doing this.

"Within the second?"I asked.

"Someone's eager."I said making fun of him. He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him. I sat there in silence to shocked to do anything.

"Shut up."he replied kissing me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back. He moved us so he was now hovering over me.

He began making a trail of kisses down my neck. I arched my back as he bit my collar bone. He softly kissed it and kissed me again. He took off his shirt and tossed it somewhere in the room.

I grabbed his neck and kissed him. Things got heated really quick. 😉😏😏😏😏😏😅😏😏😏😏😏😉

Myles pulled me closer to him by my waist and held me tight. He kissed the top of my head.

"I love you princess."Myles whispered. I smiled.

"I love you too cheeseburger."I replied hugging him.