He goes on tour

"Your going on tour?! Baby that's great."I said jumping up and down. He laughed and hugged me.

"Thank you I know I'm great."Kalin said looking at me. I rolled my eyes.

"So when do you leave?"I asked sitting up. He looked at me.

"In two days."he replied looking at the floor and then at me. I quickly change my mood from sad to happy.

"Look I'm, I'm sorry I should have told your earlier but-"

"Hey, hey it's fine. It's okay Kalin. We're here right now together okay and we have tomorrow."I said holding his face.

"We,we only have today. Tomorrow I'm driving to the bay with Myles, Jake and Cam and I'm gonna visit my mom and Lala."he replied moving my hands from his face.

"It's fine Kalin. It's okay."I reassured him.

"No it's not I just I don't wanna leave you."he replied.

"Kalin it's okay. I don't like you being gone either but it's part of your job. And you love being on tour and seeing all your fans. And that's what I love about you. So it's okay we have tonight. Okay."I said holding his hands. He nodded.

"Okay."he replied.

"Okay."I said smiling he kissed my cheek.

"I love you y/n."Kalin whispered.

"I love you too Kalin. Now go to sleep."I said hugging him. He laughed.

"Okay."he replied.

"I'll never leave you. I'll always be there for you. Your my family."he whispered before he fell asleep.

It's almost been three weeks since Kalin went on tour. We talked for the first four days. And then he didn't talk. I had school so it kept me busy. But I was graduating soon so I would have a lot of free time soon.

I grabbed my phone and called Kalin.

The number you are trying to reach is unavailable at this time. Please leave a message after this beep. Beep.

"Hey Kalin it's me. Uh give me a call when you get this or when you can. Okay bye."I sighed and put my phone down. I rubbed my temples.

Graduation was right around the corner. And I wasn't sure Kalin was going to make it or even our relationship at this point.

Damn it. I got up and got ready to go out with some friends.

It was finals and it's been two weeks since I called Kalin. Graduation was literally two and a half weeks away. And here I was stressed out just not about my tests. Great.

Finals were over finally. I was celebrating by drinking alone. But it's okay since I passed and I'm going to graduate in a couple of days.

But I still don't know if Kalin is coming. I looked at my phone and grabbed it. I sighed here goes nothing.

One ring two rings three wait he picked up. I smiled.

"Hello?"he asked.

"Hey."I said happily.

"Y/n?"he asked. I smiled even more.

"Yeah yeah it's me. So listen I just wanted to know if-"

"Why are you calling me?"he asked annoyed. My smile got smaller.

"I was just gonna ask if you thought you could make it to my-"

"Look I'm really busy right now. And if it's not important don't call okay." Kalin said threw the other end.

"Yeah yeah it's I was just wondering if you were gonna make it to my, my uh-"

"Look y/n I can't right now. I'm busy , I'm busy with the tour and family issues right now."he replied.

My smile faded.

"I-I I thought that I was fam-family." I said trying not to cry. He sighed.

"Well your not okay so please just stop being clingy and leave me the hell alone."he replied hanging up.

I put the phone down and hugged my knees. I closed my eyes and sat there. I'm not family I repeated to myself as I sat there crying to myself. I'm not family. I raised my head and grabbed the tequila bottle. I raised it up.

"I'm not family. I never was and I never will. So much for that stupid statement."I said out loud before taking a long drink. I put it down and swallowed the liquid. I put the bottle back on my lips and took another drink.

I'm not family. Simple as that.