Bad boy?

Kalin

I stared as I watched her talk to the two old people. The guy said something and she laughed. While the guys wife rolled her eyes. As if to say he wasn't funny he just thought he was.

She shook her head and caught sight of me. I hid behind a tree. I mentally slapped my self.

Way to go genius of course she's not gonna notice you.

I groaned. I looked back and saw her standing up. She grabbed the book and waved good bye.

Of course, of course she read to old people. Great.

I heard footsteps approach me. I opened my eyes and saw her looking at me.

"I was just in the neighborhood and..."I stopped when I saw she wasn't buying it. And neither was I.

She was about to say something before I stopped her. I kissed her and she responded quickly. I let go and looked at her.

"I love you okay. Let's not make a big deal though."I replied. She smirked.

"I guess at the end the bad boy did fall for the good girl huh."she said looking at me. I rolled my eyes.

"Tell anyone and I will deny it completely."I replied pointing at her. It was her turn to roll her eyes.

"Okay tough guy. Whatever you say."she said sarcastically.

I nodded. She looked at me and spoke.

"And I love you too. Tell anyone and I'll deny it completely too."she replied shrugging. I laughed and pulled her close to me.

I rested my head on hers.

I guess the bad boy did fall for the good girl after all.