Done

Y/n's pov..

"Look I just don't see why I have too."Kalin said looking at me.

"All I'm asking is to text me when your coming home and where your going or where your at Kalin. I'm not asking you've me minute by minute information."I replied walking towards him.

"You might as well!"he exclaimed.

"I just wanna make sure your safe and that I know where you are if something happens."I said holding his hand.

"Nothing is going to happen. I go out so what? I'm 21 my mom is in the bay I don't need another one."Kalin replied moving out of my hold.

"I'm be trying to be your mom Kalin I just wanna make sure your okay!"I yelled out.

"I'm fine I'm here right?"Kalin shouted back.

"Yeah but you don't want to be here that's the problem."I but back.

"Are you kidding me? If I didn't want to be here I would never come back from going out."Kalin exclaimed throwing his hands up.

"Really? That's how you feel. If it wasn't for me telling you you wouldn't even think twice about coming back."I shouted erring closer to him.

"Maybe I don't like coming back because you annoy me constantly. I need a girlfriend not another mom!"Kalin yelled out.

I stared at him.

"It literally feels like prison. You need to know my every move? Damn y/n hop off my dick and let me breath."he said looking at me.

"And plus I say no when girls come on to me. So I don't know why you have to know everything."Kalin replied.

I gawked at him.

"Are you serious right now?"I asked looking at him in disbelief.

Kalin didn't say anything he just stood there.

"Fine you know what Kalin I'm sorry I prevent you from fucking around with girls-"

"That's not what I meant and you know it."Kalin said interrupting me.

"No it's fine. You want me to hop off you dick? Fine consider me off your dick. I won't annoy you about where you are or when your coming home. Ever."I shrugged.

"What's that supposed to mean?"Kalin asked.

"It means I'm done."I replied.

"Done?"Kalin said confused.

"Yes I'm done. I can't anymore Kalin. I'm done were done this whole thing is done. I'm done. You can go fuck with whoever you want when ever you want because we're done."I replied grabbing my stuff.

I walked towards the door and looked back at Kalin who just stood there stunned.

He was about to say something but I didn't give him the chance to say anything. I slammed the door shut.

I'm done.