The world to me

"Kaaalin!!"I screamed as he picked me up and spun me around.

He chuckled in my ear.

"Put me down!"I yelled trying to get out of his hold.

"Nope not a chance."he replied spinning some more.

He finally settled down and placed me on the ground. I tippy toed and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Your a pain in the ass white."I said looking at him. He rolled his beautiful green eyes at me. He chuckled.

"Ohhh but you looove me y/l/n."he replied in an exaggerated voice.

"And you loooove me too."I said back.

"You are right."he replied gently kissing me.

I smiled.

Weeks later...

I was getting out of the car with the groceries in my hands. I walked towards the door and unlocked it. I walked towards the kitchen and set everything down.

I looked around the place and an unsettling feeling came over me. Everything looked the same but something felt different. I scrunched up my eyebrows and walked around.

The kitchen looked the same, the living room was the same, the bathroom I walked over to Kalin's and I's bedroom. I stood there for a minute. Something was wrong.

I grabbed hold of the door knob and gently opened it revealing a naked girl on top of kalin.

I looked at them for a minute. Kalin scrambled up from the bed.

"Baby,baby it's not what it looks like I swear."he replied in a frantic tone. I just stood there to shocked to do anything. Kalin kept telling me these half assed excuses but I wasn't listening.

"Y/n? Y/n!"kalin yelled out. He waved his hand in front of me. I blinked back and looked at him.

"We're over."I replied he looked at me unable to speak.

I turned around and started walking I grabbed my purse and got in my car. I drover off as far away as I could.

Weeks later....

I was dancing around in the club with some guy I had whittle in one hand and the guys hand in the other. I was grinding up against him when I turned to see kalin. He looked straight at me.

I brushed it off and took a huge gulp out of the bottle I turned around and started making out with the guy. I didn't see kalin for a while which led me to believe I just imagined him.

I was walking around with another bottle in my hand when someone grabbed me and pulled me outside.

"What the hell man!"I screamed. I looked up and saw a familiar pair of green eyes staring down at me.

"Kalin."I said in shock. I was taken back I thought I had just imagined him but it's really him in the flesh. I shook my head and frowned.

"What the hell do you want?"I asked annoyed.

"Im getting you out of there. You shouldn't be here y/n"he replied looking at me.

I scoffed.

"Oh please I don't need you or your damn help so leave me the hell alone. And who the fuck are you to tell me what to do and where the fuck I should be."I said pushing past him.

He grabbed my arm and spun me around. My body crashed with his and the familiar scent of him engulfed me. I pushed him off.

"Screw you, screw you, screw you. Matter of fact why don't you go and screw that bitch from last time."I replied walking off.

"She meant nothing y/n you, you meant the world to me."kalin said walking after me.

I laughed. I laughed hard. I turned around to face him.

"That is just fucking hilarious."I replied taking a drink from my bottle.

"Don't laugh it's the truth."kalin said walking towards me.

"I loved you, I love you y/n. I've been empty with out you , not waking up to you, kissing you, falling asleep next to you. I miss you I really, really miss you."he replied holding my hand.

I looked at the ground and then at him. I crashed my lips on his and wrapped my arms around his neck. He instantly held my waist and held me close.

I kissed him hard I kissed him with everything I had. With every single being of my body. He held my face in his hands and pulled me closer. As if we could get any closer.

I abruptly pulled back and looked at him. I took a hold of his face and looked at him. A couple of tears fell from my eyes but I ignored them.

"If you loved me, if I meant the world to you then you wouldn't have done me like that."I sniffled.

"I hope you enjoyed that kiss because that's the last one you'll ever get. Because the moment you were with her you lost me."I replied letting go of his face roughly. I took a step back and drank from the bottle. I wiped away a tear and walked away.