He gets you something

"Hey babe I'm home."Myles called out. I got up and hugged him. I kissed his cheek and gave him another hug. He laughed.

"Is it possible that you got even more beautiful than when I left this morning?"he asked looking at me. I rolled my eyes.

"Shut up."I replied. He threw his head back with laughter. He pulled my arm and pulled me closer to him.

"I got you something baby girl."he said kissing my cheek. I smiled.

"What did you get me?"I asked. He pulled a box behind him. I looked down at the box and saw it said vans.

"You got me some new vans?!"I said taking the box. He chuckled.

"Yeah I thought you might like to wear them for a special occasion." He replied crossing his arms. I nodded.

I opened the box and took out the wrapping paper. I looked at the white slip on vans that were facing down. I took both of them out and flipped them around so I could see them.

I gasped. On the right shoe it had the words will you and on the left it said marry me. I looked at Myles who was kneeling on the floor with a box with a ring inside it. I looked at the shoes and then the ring and then back at Myles.

"So will you?"he asked. I nodded. He jumped up and placed the ring on my finger. He gave me a hug and kissed me.

"I love you baby girl thank you for making me the happiest guy on earth. I promise you won't regret this."he said engulfing me in another hug.

"I have a matching pair too but mine are black."Myles whispered in my ear. A big smile appeared on my face and I hugged him tighter.