Son?

I was dreading this I could run into someone here. I didn't want to come here in the first place but my parents water me to come.

I walked along the isle of the grocery store with my son trailing behind me.

"Mommy can we get the shereal with the marshmallows in it?"my two year old son asked tugging at my shirt.

I looked down at him.

"Pleaaassse mommy."he said with pleading eyes.

"Okay."I replied looking at him.

He jumped up and down laughing and clapping his hands. He grabbed the cereal box with his tiny little arms almost falling over.

He could barely see from the top of the cereal box. He made his way over to me with his little arms around the cereal box.

All I could see was his little curly brownish hair on the topic his head. His little green eyes looked up at me I could see the struggle in his eyes.

I chuckled and reached to grab the box from him.

"Thank you mommy."he said smiling at me.

"Your welcome baby."I replied kidding his cheek. He giggled and hugged me.

"Come on let's go get the eggs grandma sent us to get."I said making him run in front of me.

He ran so fast he couldn't stop his tiny legs fast enough to not crash.

He bumped into a tall guy in front of humans his little body fell with an oomph.

"Hey little man are you okay?"a voice that I recognized too well asked.

I froze where I was and dropped the eggs I was holding. The hairs in the back of my neck stood up.

I looked over to see Kalin picking my son.

Jacob was tearing up and Kalin was trying to comfort him. Jacob stopped crying and looked at Kalin. His little green eyes start back at kalins identical ones.

Kalin looked up from Jacob and looked at me. He walked over to me and looked at Jacob.

"I think the kid your babysitting got a boo boo."Kalin replied holding Jacobs tiny hand in his not so tiny hand.

"Mommy."Jacob cried out trying to reach me.

"Mommy?"Kalin asked shocked.

I reached over and took having rim Kalin.

"Yes mommy. This is my son Kalin."I replied hastily.

"How-how old is he?"kalin asked not being able to take his eyes off of Jacob.

"Two."I said looking at him.

"Two?"Kalin whispered.

"Yes two."I replied holding Jacob closer to me.

"What-what's his name?"kalin asked looking at Jacob and then at me.

"Jacob his name is Jacob."i replied looking at him.

"He's-is he?"kalin couldn't get the words to come out of his mouth.

"Yours?"I asked raising my eyebrow. His sparkly green eyes looked up at me with so much emotion.

"Yeah is-is he?"he asked looking at me.

"Yes..."