Wow

Y/n's pov..

I was waiting for Kalin to come pick me up to go to prom when my phone rang.

"Hello?"I asked.

"Hey baby I'm here come down."Kalin replied and hung up before I could say anything.

I grabbed my purse and looked at myself in the mirror one last time.

My hair was in loose waves my makeup was minimal my heels where tall but not too tall and my dress was a strapless light purple color with silver detailing with a heart shape on top.

I walked out the door just as Kali was turning around. He looked at me and a big smiled spread across his face.

"Wow!"Kalin yelled out.

"Wooooow."he added as he walked up the stairs.

"Damn."Kalin said looking at me up and down.

"Kalin stop."I replied embarrassed.

"This is my girlfriend!"Kalin yelled out.

"This is mine! She's mine she's my beautiful date!"Kalin screamed at the top of his lungs.

"Kalin."I whined. He looked at me and chuckled.

"Sorry you just look so damn beautiful. It's hard to not say anything. My baby girl is gonna be the best looking one there."Kalin gushed.

I couldn't help but smile.

"You don't look bad yourself."I said patting his chest. He rolled his eyes and pulled me into a hug.

"I love you baby girl."he whispered in my ear.

"I love you too. Now let's go."I said pulling his arm.

He laughed and spun me around. He picked me up and carried me bridal style. He looked at me and kissed me.