Baby bump

Y/n's pov..

I opened the door and walked in. Kalin was on this phone but when I walked in he looked up and threw his phone on the couch but then fell on the floor.

"Umm I think you might have fucked up your phone."I said pointing at his phone that was lying face down on the floor. He waved me off. And instead looked at my stomach.

"Oh my god let me see your tiny baby bump."Kalin replied smiling down at me. I laughed at his enthusiasm. I put my stuff down and took off my sweater. I opened my arms and showed my tiny belly.

"Oh my god."he said crouching down so he was now face to face with my tiny baby bump.

I lifted his hand but first looked at me. I laughed.

"Go ahead."I replied laughing at him. He carefully placed his big hand on my tiny stomach. I smiled. He leaned in closer.

"Hey tiny baby. You don't know who I am but I'm someone very important. If I say so."he said looking up at me. I chuckled.

"Yes your pretty important Kalin Jure white."I replied looking at him. He smiled.

"See I told you."he said looking at my stomach. I laughed. I touched his head and he got up. I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"You are a very important person."I replied looking up at him. He smiled and kissed the top of my head.

"I know."he said winking at me. I scoffed. He chuckled and kissed me. I smiled and kissed him back.