He cheats on you pt2

"Did you not hear me? What are you doing here?"I asked again.

"Y/n."Kalin said getting closer I stepped back. He stopped and sighed. He looked up and then I realized his green hazelish eyes were blood shot.

I crossed my arms.

"Well?"I asked waiting for him to answer.

"I'm sorry."he replied. I laughed.

"Your sorry? Your sorry."I said moving.

"Yes I'm sorry. I was stupid I shouldn't have cheated on you your perfect."he replied.

"I'm perfect? If I was perfect you wouldn't have cheated on me Kalin."I shouted. He nodded. I looked at him and a few tears fell from his eyes.

"Why are you crying? I was the one who was cheated on."I said pacing back and forth.

"I'm sorry. Look I-I can't sleep with out you or or eat."he said whimpering.

"Really? It's been a couple of hours give it a day or two and you'll be fine Kalin."I replied.

"No it doesn't matter how long I'll still miss you. Myles and Jake and Cam had to come here with me because they said I wasn't fit to drive. So when I was backing out from the drive way Myles comes out of nowhere and doesn't move. And then I was about to move another direction when Jake came out of nowhere. And then I moved the wheel and cam showed up."he said sniffing.

"I don't see how this is relevant."I replied crossing my arms. He breathed in deeply. Tears were streaming down his beautiful green eyes. I could help but to want to cry but I didn't.

"It has everything to do with it. Can't you see? Without you I'm lost I have no purpose."he said looking at me.

"Yes you do you have your fans and your family. You have purpose Kalin."I replied pointing him.

"That's not what I mean. With out you its pointless. I love you."he said looking at me straight in the eye now. Now now I felt cornered. For the first time I finally looked at him back. Face to face.

"Don't."I replied my voice breaking in the process.

"Don't what?"he asked stepping closer. I backed up and hit the wall.

"Don't say that just don't Kalin. Please."I replied tears falling from my eyes.

"But I do I do love you."he said getting closer.

"No ,no you don't or you wouldn't have cheated on me. I'm so stupid." I replied shaking be my head.

"No ,no your not."he said putting his hand on my cheek.

"Yes I am. Oh my god I'm so stupid."I said laughing. He looked at me confused.

"What are you talking about?"he asked looking at me.

"You I'm talking about you. I'm so stupid. I thought, I thought Kalin white was mine. Turns out you were never mine to begin with. And now I know that."I said threw tears.

"No I'm yours I've always been yours."he replied shaking his head.

"Then why? Why did you cheat on me?"my voice broke and I hated how I felt in that moment. I fell to the floor and looked up at him.

"Why did you cheat on me?"I whispered. Tears streamed down my cheeks. He bent down and looked at me. He wiped his eyes and looked at me.

"I don't know. I know that's a shitty excuse but I don't know. I don't know why. Because honestly I have you I have this amazing wonderful girl that loves me or loved me and that I love and adore. And I fucked up. I lost her because I was stupid. And now I'm never getting her back."he said crying. I leaned my head back and breathed in.

I moved closer and touched the side of his face.

"I love you."I whispered. I let go and sat still. He looked at me and leaned in. I stared at him and then felt a pair of warm lips on mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back.

"I'm so sorry baby girl I love you I love you so much I'm so stupid. Please don't leave me."he replied pulling back.

"I'm not going anywhere. Besides if I did I couldn't tell my kids I married Stephen curry's cousin now can I?"I asked looking at him. He laughed.

"Now you can't."he replied.

He looked at me.

"I love you."he said holding my hand.

"I love you too."I whispered back.