Intro

Garroth's POV

I am Garroth Ro'meave, a 18 year old teenager that is a guard in training and once I finish my training I will be assigned to the lord in training, Aphmau. She is a beautiful girl, both in personality and appearance. I love her, and I don't know how I'm going to deal with being around her almost 24/7. It's going to be hard but I don't care, I get to be with her at least.

Aphmau's POV

I am Aphmau Phoenix, a 17 year old teenager that is to be the next lord. I'm only in training right now and once I'm done I wont exactly be the lord, for my father still is, but I will have a say in what happens. I will also be assigned a guard, I don't yet know who it is but I hope it's Garroth. I love him, but I'm to afraid to tell him. I'm not just afraid of rejection either, I'm afraid it could put him and myself in danger. If someone were to want to hurt us and know of my feelings toward's him they could do something very serious. I love him, but I cant.

Is this ok for an intro? I know I haven't brought any of the oc's in but they'll come in soon. If you're a new reader and you don't know what I'm talking about, I had a challenge book in which I asked for some oc's that I could use in my next book. You can go check it out if you want, it's called '30 OTP challenge | Garmau'. Anyway, I'm RadioActiveScar and I'll see you in the next one, peace out!