Shaken

(HEY GUY'S AND GALS! Sorry I took another break, school got on top of me and it was stressful and I almost failed English for the term. BUT I'M BACK AND THIS TIME I'M STAYING! I would have updated yesterday but Wattpad apparently hates me and didn't let me upload ;-; Anyway, even though I didn't write for a few weeks, through out my time off I had a few ideas and wrote them down so I didn't abandon it. I've deleted the other chaps saying I was away because I felt they didn't really need to be there... and it brings back a few bad memories. BUT! Before you make a 5yr old joke about that word, I advise you read back on the whole story so you can remember where we are, trust me it helps considering I had to. But, enjoy! Also, I'm gonna give info on my new books coming out tomorrow along with releasing a chap for one :D)

Aphmau's P.O.V.

It's been at least a week. My leg is fine now, I can walk around the house with little Levin. I'm scared for him, yet the little guy always puts a smile on my face. Levin is so cute, it's hard not to. Cadenza, Garroth and I are all going to the mall! I said I'd get Garroth a phone and I wasn't lying. I've got the money and I got my Garroth. This day couldn't get better! Only... I'm trying to get Zoey to take care of Levin so... well... take a big guess, we're going with Cadenza to the mall. She's going to be super hyper and probably wont think before she talks. If I take Levin then it's be SUPER awkwar- NEVERMIND I'M TAKING HIM! I can't stand leaving him here, even if it's with Zoey. I'm scared something might happen to him...

Zoey: "Well Aphmau?"

Aphmau: "I... I want to take him with me."

Zoey: "Whaaaat? Whyyyy? I love kids!"

Aphmau: "I know but... well, m-might as well get use to all of it, r-right?"

Zoey: "You mean all the talk about you and Garroth taking care of a baby?"

Aphmau: "ZOEY! Don't just blurt it out! Irene, you could try and make this less embarrassing! You are my friend."

Zoey: "And this is what friends do... OH! While you were recovering and snuggling with Garroth, Sage asked 'her' out!"

Aphmau: "Who's 'her'?"

Zoey: "Oh, don't worry, you'll find out sooner or lat-"

Ashley: "OMG YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN IT! I COULD HARDLY KEEP THE FANGIRL SCREAMS IN! I SHIP IT SO BAD!"

Aphmau: "You're shipping your friend with a girl? That's... creepy. Wait.... ZOEY! YOU DID IT AGAIN!"

Zoey: "Did what? Whatever do you mean darling?"

Aphmau: "YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID!"

Zoey: "Ooooooooh, the snuggle thing.... Ashley told me she saw you two."

Ashley: "W-What? Noooo I didn't..."

Aphmau: "Gaaaaroth, Ashley was snooping again!"

Garroth: "You've got an extra 2 hours of guard duty."

Ashley: "W-What? APHMAU!"

Aphmau: "WELL STOP SNOOPING!"

Ashley: "I WAS GOING TO ASK IF YOU WANTED ICE CREAM BUT YOU WERE ASLEEP ALREADY!"

Aphmau: "Ice cream? Hmmmmmm.... get me some and I'll take the extra time off."

Ashley: "Deal!"

Aphmau: "Aaaaand... kiss Travis-"

Ashley: "WHAT?"

Aphmau: "Let me finish. Kiss Travis on the cheek in front of all of us."

Travis: "Huh?"