Time heals

Garroth's POV

It's been 3 day's since the whole incident with the wolves and everything. I still blame myself for what happened, if I had just opened the damn door she wouldn't have run off, but I guess everything happens for a reason. She's recovering quite fast, which is absolutely great, and some of the villager's have brought some get well gift's for her... except Nicole, she gave us more of a, let's say, congratulations gift for both me and Aph. I don't know how she found out but I told her not to tell everyone else. *Knock knock* Huh? Who is at the door I wonder? I walk to the door and upon opening I instantly regret it.

Everyone from village: "YOU TWO ARE GOING OUT?!?!"

Garroth: "NICOLE!"

Nicole: "IT WASN'T ME! I SWEAR!"

Garroth: "WHO THEN?"

Ashley: "..."

Garroth: "..."

Ashley: "..."

Garroth: "You're dead."

Ashley: "NO! OH DEAR IRENE HELP ME!"

I chased Ashley into the basement, her running into the room and locking the door.

Ashley: "I'M SOOOORY! IT JUST SLIPPED!"

Garroth: "WE WANTED TO TELL EVERYONE OURSELVES! YOU KNEW THAT!"

Ashley: "IF I COULD REVERSE TIME I WOULD JUST FOR THAT ONE MOMENT, TRUST ME!"

Aphmau's POV

What is Garroth yelling about to Ashley? What's that noise? It sound's like a huge amount of fangirls running up stair- *SLAM*

Aphmau: "MOTHER OF IRENE! WHAT THE NETHER!?!?"

Everyone: "YOU TWO ARE GOING OUT? WHEN WERE YOU GOING TO TELL US? IS THAT A BABY? DID YOU TWO-"

Aphmau: "NO, DEAR IRENE, NO! WE DID NOT!"

Everyone: "THEN WHY DO YOU HAVE A BABY? HE'S SO CUTE!"

Aphmau: "CALM YOUR DAMN FARM!"

Kiki: "WHAT? WHAT'S WRONG WITH IT?"

Aphmau: "It's a figure of speech. Now, calm down, and I'll explain."

Everyone: "..."

I quickly explained it, leaving out the bit where we... slept... next to... each other...

Nicole: "Why are you blushing?"

Katelyn: "She left something out! Tell us!"

Aphmau: "Get me a new door, a new pair of baby pant's for this little guy, a little bit of privacy, and time to let my leg heal. Then I'll tell you."

Emmalyn: "Just ordered the door and pant's online."

Katelyn: "We'll give you two second's for your leg to heal a bit more."

Kawaii~chan: "And we'll move back a few step's to give Aphmau~senpai a bit of privacy."

Everyone: *moves back* "Now, TELL US!"

Aphmau: "I-I... I... kissed him..."

Everyone: "REALLY?!?!"

Katelyn: "SHE'S LYING! SHE WOULD HAVE BEEN BEAT RED RIGHT NOW BUT SHE'S ONLY A LITTLE!"

Everyone: "TELL US! TELL US! TELL US!"

Garroth: "HEY! WHAT'S GOING ON HERE?!?!"

Everyone: "Uhhhhh..."