The official title

(THERE IS A Q&A AT THE END! I'M TYPING WITH CAP'S LOCK SO IT STANDS OUT, DOES IT WORK WELL? YOUR PROBABLY READING IT LIKE I'M YELLING, BUT I'M NOT! ANYWAY, ENJOY XD)

Aphmau's POV

Please tell me that was all a bad dream. I don't want the fact that Garroth locked me out, I sang to him, I admitted my feeling's, I ran into the forest, and I was bitten to be true... but he said he loved me too. In regards to that I don't know if I want it to be a dream or not. I just want to be with him, but I don't want him or the village to be hurt.

Garroth: "Aphmau? Are you awake yet?"

Aphmau: "Yeah, come in."

The door slowly opened and Garroth came in. On his way I got a glance at Levin, he look's so peaceful.

Garroth: "He's a cute one."

Aphmau: "Yeah."

Garroth: "Your dad is fine with you taking care of him, I also told him and Ashley everything that happened."

Aphmau: "So it wasn't a dream then..."

Garroth: "Did you want it too?"

Aphmau: "I don't know... I want part of it to be real and part of it to not. I don't want all the emotions I felt to be real."

Garroth: "I'm sorry you had to go through that. I probably made it worse by telling you my feelings."

Aphmau: "No, in fact you kept it from getting worse."

I hugged Garroth, and he returned the gesture. We just sat there, in each others arms.

Ashley: "You two are so cute!"

Aphmau: "W-What? Hey! Delete that photo!"

I tried to stand up, but the pain in my leg was not gone. I fell back to the bed, Garroth catching me.

Ashley: "Oh my Irene Aphmau don't move! Did you forget you were attacked by a pack of wolves?"

Lord Phoenix: "And saved by your knight in shinning armor?"

Garroth: "Sir, please, it's embarrassing for the both of us."

Lord Phoenix: "I may be your father-in-law in a few year's."

Aphmau: "DAD! Were still teenager's, we shouldn't have to think about marriage yet!"

Ashley: "Well dad, seem's we'll have to return the ring then."

Garroth: "Or maybe you could give it to Travis sir, he's bound to get it on a certain someone's finger."

Lord Phoenix: "HAHAHA! You're absolutely right, but I don't know if I want a flirt to be my son-in-law."

Ashley: "What? Hey, it was a joke ok? It's not like I actually like him..."

Aphmau: "Yeah, not at all... hey, did you two know of the love letter she was going to write for Travis?"

Ashley: "APHMAU! You promised!"

Aphmau: "And I'm breaking it, that's what you get!"

Garroth: "Oooo, I wonder what he'll think about this."

Ashley: "GARROTH NO!"

Garroth: "Yes... unless you keep your mouth shut about me and Aphmau."

Ashley: "Fine, deal. If you don't hold up your end of the deal then I will be very, very mad."

Garroth: "Fine, deal."

Aphmau: "Wait, what do you mean by 'me and Aph'?"

Garroth: "Well... I'd like to know if you'd like to go on a date with me?"