Chapter 2: We were friends?

In all of my classes, there were all the same. 

Eddie was looking at me with hungry eyes, and neither of us payed attention to what the teacher was saying. I was flustered. In all of the classes, I sit next to Eddie. It was horrible. I have a feeling my first report card will be the worst of all the report cards that I will be getting.

At the end of our final period, school was over. I walked to my locker to put all my stuff away. As I closed the locked, multiple girls approached me.

"You're pretty cute." 

"Wanna hang out sometime?"

"You're like a little blushing bunny! You're so cute!"

So many compliments. All I could do was blush as they surrounded me. I felt like I was in hell. I could never stand up for myself. I'm too shy.

I saw Eddie approaching me, and all became quiet.

"Wanna walk home together?" He asked.

I saw all the girls pout and I even heard one girl say, "Why does Eddie get all the cute guys?"

"Uh sure." I told him.

I grabbed my bag and we head out the school. We started walking toward my house, and I wasn't sure who was leading the way. We seemed like we were going the same directions. As we got to my house I said, "This is my house."

His eyes opened a bit like he was suprised.

"I see... Uhm... What's your last name again?" He asked,

"Vitaly? Aleks Vitaly?" I told him this before, he was even more suprised. I guess he never payed attention to me when I said my last name.

"Vitaly.. Aleks Vitaly?"

"Ye-" My mom opened the door.

"Aleks, how was your first day? I made my famous Ravioli Skillets for us to celebrate! Is that your friend?"

"RAVIOLI SKILLETS? ARE YOU LAMI VITALY?" He yelled?

"Oh my. Yes I am. And you are?"

"Eddie Cardona! Remember me?"

"OH MY DEAR? You still live around here? Where's your mom? I haven't seen her in ages?"

"I'll go get her right now!" Eddie said, running to the next door house.

"MA! MA! ALEKS IS BACK!" I heard him scream.

I was still confused on to what was going on.

"Do you know him?" I asked my mom.

"Don't you know him? It's Eddie dear. Don't you remember? Your best friend from elemtary school. Eddie Cardona. You guys were two peas in a pod back then. You guys never told us anything, and took trips by yourselves in the forest. Ha, you guys were so cute back then." My mother explained.

Eddie Cardona. It can't be. He looks nothing like the old Eddie. He has the same laugh though, but... But...

Eddie came running out with his moms arm in his grrip.

"See mom? THEY'RE BACK!"

"They never left sweetie." I heard her say, but he was too happy to lisen to her. I started to remember him. He looks so different. Even cuter than what he looked like when he was younger.

"Aleks come on!" Eddie grabbed my arm and took me inside his house. "Take off your shoes."

I did what he said, flustered. He pulled me upstairs and took me into his room. It looked exactly the same of how it looked like a couple of years ago.

"I missed you Aleks!" He hugged me. "We're going to have so much fun now that you're here!" 

"Oh well. I missed you too, Eddie." I smiled, seeing Eddie smile along with me.

"I heard some rumours about you." I told him. He perked up like he was interested. "About you being... Uh.... Gay. I knew you had an interest in men when you were little, but you turned gay?"

He blushed. "Bisexual actually... Lets hang out okay? You can sleepover at my house tonight and we can tell eachother everything!"

"Can't wait." I smiled. Eddie's the same, but he's totally different from how he was at school.

"Why were you looking at me the whole time at school?"

"Because you were going to be my next victim. But since I found out who you really are, I won't be lonely now, so I don't have to go out with nobody anymore! You're going to be my main best friend and focus! Forget those slutty girls! We have eachother, okay?" He giggled.

"Sure." I said, smiling.

Eddie, no wonder why I loved you back then.