Chapter 14: Christmas Cries - PART THREE

There is probably going to be like 10 parts to this chapter. xD

I am trying to make the chapters longer but it's kind of challenging since I space out a lot and end up procrasinating. Dx

Well I hope you enjoy this milionth part!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Aleks' POV)

It's cold out here.

I rubbed my hands together while I stood, leaning against the wall. 

I checked my watch. 2:32. Wow Victoria.

Wally's right? Yeah it was, I'm sure of it.

I suddenly heard faint quick footsteps  getting louder and louder. I turn my head to where the sound was coming from and saw a strawberry red head girl running to me, slightly wobbling. 

Victoria.

"Sorry.. I... Was so late...." She mumbled inbetween breaths, hunching down and grabbing onto her knees.

"MHHHHM. ALEM IS COLD." I pouted and she gave me a scary Say-One-more-Thing-and-You're-dead kind of glares.

After a good 2 minutes of heavily breathing, she stood up and smiled.

"Ready to get shopping?"

"Very." I answered. "So we're going into Wallys?"

"OH HELL NO. We're going to Love Plaza over there in town square."

"Great. A one mile walk."

"Oh stahp complaining Aleks. It's not that far."

"I hate walking!" I whined.

"Too bad!"

She started walking, forcing me to follow her.

We had some random conversation about tomatos and an argument whether an avocado was a fruit or a vegetable.

Then, she brought out a strange topic.

"I don't love James." She said breifily, kind of turning her walking into slow, easy steps.

"You're joking right?" I laughed slightly, hoping she was joking. Even though I barely knew this girl, I was hoping she still loved James, which I also don't know very well.

"No... I love someone else.." She whispered.