Chapter 10: You have a fiancé?!

(Aleks' POV)

I finally decided to go back to school. I don't want to cause any more trouble for Ms. Cardona and Eddie. 

As I entered the crowded high school, people stared at me. The room became quiet and whispers were heard. I pretended to not notice and just kept walking to my locker. It was difficult acting like I didn't care because I wanted to ask someone why I was having so much attention.

Right next to my locker, is Mr. Tominson's biology class. I see people pass by my locker all the time, I was fairly used to it.

One tall boy past my locker and faintly whispered, "Down the hallway."

The hallway?

I  shut my locker and started walking down the hallway, seeing that some people weren't looking at me and looking at something else. I walked a bit more forward, and that's when people started staring at me and looked shocked. Their eyes widened, and I heard multiple whispers:

"Oh my god.."

"I liked them as a couple though.."

"It was nice while it lasted."

"Maybe they broke up while he was absent or something?"

So many whispers. What was all the commotion about?

I walked a few more steps down the hallway and saw what everyone was in awe about. I was in awe from what I saw too. 

A fairly tall girl, about my size, was standing in front of Eddie. Her hair was a dark brown and her eyes.. Well they were closed. I looked further down her face.

Her lips? Oh.. Her lips were on Eddie's.

Wait.. HER FUCKING LIPS WERE ON MY EDDIE?

I looked to Eddie, with his face in shock. He wasn't kissing back, you could tell that. He seemed like he was trying to squirm away. When he turned his head and saw me, his eyes told me, "This isn't  what your thinking", and I knew it wasn't. 

Eddie is too nice to... Cheat on me. I looked back at the girl, who still hadn't noticed me. She seemed to be enjoying the kiss, which pissed me off more.

I just stared, and leaned on the locker. I acted calm, and I was calm, because I knew Eddie wouldn't kiss her back. I just stared, folding my arms and feet crossed leaning on the rusty locker waiting for her to let her lips slide off of Eddies.

I checked my watch, a minute passed already.

I stood up from my comfortable position, and people got a little frightened when I did.

I was going to make this girl jelous. Seems like she's new. Time to fucking show who's man this is.

I walked over, trying to be as quiet as I could. She still didn't notice me.

"Enjoying that kiss?" I asked. She jumped a litt.e

I shoved her off hard, and she fell to the ground.

"OH EDDIE~ IT'S TIME FOR CLASS DEAR." I kissed him, and he happily kissed me back.

"NOW, LETS JUST PASS BY THIS DISGUSTING, ANNOYING SLUT AND GET SO CLASS, SHALL WE~?" I sang happily.

He nodded slighly feeling glad I saved him.

We started walking forward. I glanced back at the girl and she was glaring at me. I smirked at her and she got even more angry. I ignored it though and we walked to class.

After the first period, she stopped me and Eddie in front of my locker.

"I want my Eddie back." She demanded.