Chapter 5: Not an accident?

(Aleks' POV)

I woke up to the warmth on my body as I opened my eyes.

The sun's beam shone into my eyes from the wide opened window beside me. I squinted from the eye burning light. 

As I got used to the room light, I looked around me. Eddie was in front of my face, eyes closed and arm wrapped around my waist tightly. I blushed from the suprising results of my morning.

I carefully picked up his arm and sat it down beside him in the gap between us. I got up slowly to make sure there were no loud clingy sounds from the springs beneath the bed.

As I escaped Eddies room, I went to the bathroom and did a quick wash up. Rinsed my face, took a shower, brushed my teeth; the normal morning routine. As I finished up, I urgently needed to scratch my back. Like the lazy person I am, I looked in the restroom for a back scratcher. I want to feel comfortable scratching my back unlike rubbing my back on a wall which I found out could give you rashes and burns. 

I couldn't find the scratcher. When we were little, we would always hide it in the restroom cabinet, but it wasn't there. I continued searching the house. Looking for that back scratcher that brought back so many memories.

(Eddie's POV)

~Dreaming

"Eddie, I love you. Will you go out with me?" Aleks asked blushing while looking at the floor, fiddling around.

"I thought you'd never ask." I replied.

His eyes lightened up. We passionaley kissed and hugged eachother.

"I never thought it'd turn out this way..." 

"Me neither." Aleks said with a smile.

Aleks, your smile is beautiful.

~Waking up

I woke up with a smile on my face. I opened up my eyes to see nothing in front of me but a opened window and my hand layed down across from me on the bed sheets. My heart was pumping faster than it has ever beat before.

I put my hand on my chest and felt the thumps vibrate  from my heart to my hand.

That dream was weird... But I liked it?

I messed with my hair, rubbing it frantically, feeling insane.
"IS GAY THE NEW YAY?" I yelled quietly to myself.

I looked around, Aleks was gone. He probably went to go eat or something... Leaving his precious friend behind.

I walked to the restroom and washed up a bit and walked out to see the laundry room lights on, door closed. I walked to the door and reached for the doorknob until the door opened by itself.

"EDDIE, WAKE UP ALRE-" Aleks was interrupted by our lips smashing into eachothers again, but this time, neither of us broke the kiss faster than we imagined...

We continued the kiss...

It wasn't a lip smash, it was turning into a kiss more and more to the point we were really making out. Aleks put his arms around me and I put my hands on his head, bringing us closer together. 

I took the risk, and asked for his mouth to let my tounge enter. It took him a while but he couldn't resist opening his mouth and letting my tounge enter, making our tounge's collide. 

I opened up my eyes a bit to see Aleks blushing like crazy. His cheeks were almost crimson red and he seemed extremly embarrased.

After a good 2 minutes, we finally broke the kiss to catch our breath.

Aleks wiped his mouth and turned away, avoiding eye contact with me.

Compared to my other kissing expieriences with boys, this was the best. My heart actually felt like it was going to flutter. I guess all that praticing was worth it... I was intentionally saving this great kiss for Aleks' mouth.

"Uh..." I tried to start a conversation.

"I'm going to head home now." Aleks stated firmly.

"Alri-" He already rushed out and started packing his things, still avoiding my eyes.

He was faster than I thought. He was already by the front door, shoving his shoes on.

"See you at school." I said quietly, out of depression, feeling as if he was ignoring me.

I guess this is what it was like when I did this to all the other guys I dated, just a tad different from how me and Aleks expierienced it. I would have sex, make out, and immediatley leave in the morning, saying no words.

"Yeah, see you at school." He left and quietly closed the door. He was like a little mouse sneaking out of it's hole.

I walked to  the bathroom to get myself ready for school and looked up into the mirror.

I was blushing.

"What the fuck. Am I some girl now?" I thought to myself. 

When I payed attention to reality bit by bit, I noticed that my heartbeat was beating faster than it was in the morning. It felt like my chest was going to explode.

"Aleks. You're the only one who's made my heart beat this way..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Since I UNINTENTIONALLY skipped a day, I just HAD to put a kissing session to make up for it!

Maybe to you it's not a big deal, but to me, IT'S A HUGE DEAL.

I need to get my act together...

Usually other authors get writers block or just get side tracked, but I don't... Which makes me even more dissapointed in myself for not posting this chapter sooner.

Also, thank you for the 172 views and 10 favorites!!!! 

I FEEL SO LOVED! <3

This chapter was also a thank you for the attention you guys have given my book!

Well, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! See you in the next one!