Chapter 8: Comfort me

(Aleks' POV)

After what happened last night, I had to leave in the morning. I've been getting cramps since I woke up and i hope nobody at school notices my messed up back. 

I need an exuse... Exuse? Maybe I don't need one. Maybe I should just tell everyone..                                   WAIT NO. Tell everyone that you just fucked a guy last night? But they might just think it's normal... I don't know. :T

I walked outside with my backpack and saw Eddie.

"Morning beautiful." His angelic words hit me.

I blushed. "Morning."

"You're so cute when you blush." He said, holding out his hand.

I held his hand and it was suprisingly warm. It's freezing outside yet he manages to stay crisp. His heart is like a heater. <3

"Eddie, you are like a heater." I told him my thoughts out loud.

"A heater?" 

"Yeah!" I stated cheerfully.

"So you plug me in? Am I a machine?" He asked depressingly.

I need to make him happy.

"No, you work from my love. My love charges you, and think of yourself as a robot, not some ugly machine that makes loud noises."

His eyes widened.

"Okay~!" He giggled.

I love your giggle. <3

Before we knew it, we were at school, and us holding hands seemed like a big deal... I wonder why? Aren't they used to me?

About after second period, I went into the restroom.

"I know I can't believe it." I heard someone saying.

Is it just me, or is there always the same people in the restroom everyday? They are the official restroom freaks.

"Hey guys." I said. We're pratically buddies now since I always come here and they always talk to me about the latest drama, and that somehow makes me off topic and I don't have to use the restroom anymore. Those weirdos.

"Hey is it true?" One guy asked me.

"What?" I asked curiously.

"That you're the real deal?"

"Huh?" I didn't get it..

"Every year Eddie dates a guy for ONE day. You have been two. This is really suprising. People are calling you the Angel that reaches People's hearts. The Deepened Angel." The other guy explained to me.

"I don't see it as a big deal, really. We were childhood friends so I guess I have a special bond with him." I said to them.

They widened their eyes and started whispering to eachother.

"Are you Ale ka zam?" The third guy asked me.

Eddie used to call me that all the time. I used to really like magic to he always used that as my "cute" nickname.

I laughed at the name. Wait... How do they know my nickname?

"How'd you know that?" I asked, still laughing.

"HE'S THE ONE!"

"OH SHIT!"

They went crazy.

"What? o_O" I asked suspiciously.

"Eddie talked about you all the time. He said he had a crush on a boy named Alekazam. He said it wasn't his real name but he couldn't remember it." One guy said.