Chapter 11: We're guys with girls

(Aleks' POV)

I am still figuring out the fiance thing.. 

How do they know eachother?

Does Eddie like her?

How did they become engaged?

Does he want to be engaged with her?

So many questions filled my head.. especially that last one.

I don't know.

"Lets go Aleks!" I heard Eddie yell from downstairs while I was straightening my hair.

"I'll be down in a sec!" I yelled.

I finished up with my hair and ran downstairs... Too fast.

I tripped and suprisingly, Eddie caught me.

I looked up trembling and our eyes met. 

The beautiful shining brown eyes stared at me and kept me in a trance. 

"Aleks you okay?" He asked after a few seconds of silence.

"Erm. Yeah." I regained my balance and just stood there awkwardly.

Claire is never taking away my Eddie.

********

School was a hassle, but I made through the first 3 periods until..

"EDDIE!" Claire jumped hugged Eddie.

Eddie, obviously, didn't hug back, just stood there flustered.

"Eddie~ Lets go~ c:" I took ahold of Eddie's hand and pulled him and he dropped Claire onto the floor.

Claire grasped my hand and threw it aside, and another girl caught it. Claire jumped on Eddie once again.

The girl who clutched my hand was the same girl who hit my ass yesterday.

"Ermm.." I moved awkwardly, removing my hand from her grasp and pulling down my shirt.. What a stupid move.

"My name is Lilly." The blonde headed girl said.

"Nice to meet you... Well.. I have to go and .. Save my BOYFRIEND." I tried to make the last word louder than the others, and I think I succeeded.

"Face it." Her cheery face turned serious looking. "He has a FIANCE. Do you really think you have a chance?"

I got a little down. She's right. He's engaged with her. I'm not. I have 1 in a million chances to get engaged with Eddie. I doubt her mother wants me to marry him anyways. But how does she know that Claire's Eddie's fiance? What a stalker.

I looked back at Eddie and saw he was talking to Claire smiling. I blushed suprised. I turned back and looked at the ground and reality hit me.. Hard.

"See? So come with me." She became cheery again. She grabbed my wrist and pulled me with her.

I kept looking at the floor in thought, not caring what happened in the real world.

After 5 minutes of thought, I finally noticed that I was in a car. She was driving. What happened?

We pulled up to a house and she dragged me into it and put me into a random bedroom which I guessed was hers. .

She forced me to sit on the bed and she pulled up a chair to face me.

I looked up and we were staring at eachother. I didn't get butterflies with her like I do with Eddie when he stares at me. I just stared at her and she started blushing.