Chapter 13: The Past is Horrible

Eddie's POV

It's been five months since the horrible things happened with Claire and I. 

Aleks and I kind of forgot about all of those things and we just became.. i guess more happier.

We've been going out more frequently. Visiting the beach more, going out into the woods, sleepovers, ect.

Even though we've been together for awhile now, there's still question in my head. 

Right now, I was staring at Aleks' beautiful face as we layed on HIS bed in MY room. My mom became a "fan" of our relationship recently, and moved Aleks from the guest bedroom to my room. She wants us to "spend more time together". So now, Aleks and I are sharing my room, which seems to small for the both of our stuff and bodies.

The question that I had still remained. I suddenly decided to ask that question, even though I wasn't sure why.

"Aleks." I whispered.

"Hmm?" He murmured. 

"How many people have you dated before me?" There I asked it.

"None" He whispered.

I giggled, glad that I was his first dating partner.

"What about you?" He asked suddenly, putting me in a tight spot.

"Uhm...8.... 24... 36... 59... 124.... 23-" I counted.

"OKAY! That's enough.. HMPH." He folded his arms and turned his body so he faced the wall and ignored me.

Aleks looks cute when he's jelous. He's cuter though when he's embarrased... 

I start nibbling on his ear, and he moans quietly.

I wrap my arm around his body and suck on his ear.

"You're much cuter than my previous dating partners." I say, stopping the nibbling.

"Shut up.." He says.

I giggle, still hugging him.

He turns back around to face me, but avoids eye contact.

"You're a shy little boy." I whisper.

"Perv."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
GAHHH!

I HAVEN'T BEEN POSTING MUCH~ BLERHHH

But like I said, I'm going to start posting on the weekends.

This chapter wasn't very long, but I'm really busy!!!

Next weekend is going to probably going to be a long one.

Well, bye for now!

FOLLOW ME~ <3