Chapter 7: Rumours become Reality

Sorry that I missed all these days! 

I was in California all week. Dx

Here it is: Chapter 7: Rumours become Reality. Enjoy! <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Eddie's POV)

i thoroughly washed my body. I wanted to be nice and clean for Aleks. 

Aleks is my new boyfriend and my world.

I don't know why, but Aleks seems more special than my other boyfriends.

Maybe it's because we were childhood friends? Becausse he's cute? Because he's handsome?

None of those.

It's because Aleks... Is Aleks.

I turned off the water and walked out of the shower. I wrapped a towel around my waist and walked out of the bathroom. I saw Aleks sleeping on the bed. Did I really take that long?

I saw him smiling. I walked closer and saw him holding something in his hand. I saw that it was the picture that I keep in my wallet. I always thought that if I kept Aleks' picture, he would come back to me; and he did. I blushed at the thought of his reaction of finding it in my walle-.

Wait.

DID HE SNOOP THROUGH MY WALLET?

WHAT THE HELL ALEKS.

I calmed down and looked around the room for my wallet. It was laying on the coffee table. I grabbed it and looked in it, making sure he didn't steal anything else. I snatched the photo out of his hand and put it back in my wallet.

"Ehhh....Eddie.." Aleks talked in his sleep, "Eddie, don't stick it in.. owh.." He then stopped talking..

I blushed. What kind of dream is he having? Oh Aleks, that dirty mind of yours. I giggled, trying to stay quiet so I didn't wake Aleks.

"Harder..! Mhm.. Yeah, that's my sweet spot." Aleks murmurred once again.

I blushed. I felt kind of hot, and that definitly turned me on. 

I looked down and saw I already had a boner... I blushed even harder.

Aleks moved around.

"Are you done yet?" Aleks asked wiping his eyes.

"Y-yeah." I grabbed a pillow and covered the "tower".

"We should probably get going. School should've ended by now." Aleks said.

"Sure..." I got up and quickly turned around. "Going to get dressed..."

"'K." Aleks got up and stretched.

As soon as I finished dressing up, we packed our bag and started heading home. The whole drive Aleks was sleeping. Seems like he hasn't been getting any sleep.

The day passed and we didn't talk much. Aleks had to go out shopping and stuff with his mom so we didn't see eachother much either. Talk about awkward.

THE NEXT DAY

(Aleks' POV)

 I got up and got dressed for school. I wonder how people are going to react when we go to school together after missing a school day... TOGETHER. They probably won't care since they'll think I am Eddie's man of the year. Yep...

When I got out of my house, Eddie greeted me.

"Lets go to school!!!!" Eddie giggled. 

Dayum. That giggle is magical. It could heal a dead person.