Chapter 2

When Fluttershy and Twilight walked inside Pinkie Pie was currently being fitted while Applejack sipped from a juice box to the side. Pinkie was eerily still as Rarity made the modifications to Pinkie's dress. Apparenlty Rarity had talked Pinkie Pie into sporting one of her foal fashion line to the gala. Pinkie Pie's was of course pink with a candy motif. A lollipop picture adorned the front of the dress and pictures of other candies were dotted around the body seemingly at random but in a way that, at a distance, gave the appearance of sprinkles. The body of the dress was the longest part and it want all the way to the tip of Pinkies tail where a small white skirt fanned out. Underneath this was a plain red diaper cover. The white skirt and red diaper cover gave the appearance of a cherry on top of whipped cream. Seeing Fluttershy and Twilight enter the shop caused Pinkie Pie to leap with excitement.

"Fluttershy! Twilight!" Pinkie sang happily. Rarity quickly grabbed her before she jumped away.

"Hold on I'm almost finished," Rarity said annoyed by the sudden movement. Pinkie shook expectantly while Rarity finished some stitching.

"Howdy," Applejack said positively. "You know Twilight. We're supposed to be trying on dresses you didn't have to wear one here." Applejack said noticing the rather showy dress Twilight wore in.

"Twilight gets a little nervous when she goes out without anything covering her diaper," Fluttershy said lovingly.

"It's not really covering anything," Applejack said swatting at Twilight's tutu which stopped about halfway down her body.

"I guess it's the thought that counts," Twilight said shrugging.

"Twilight!" Pinkie pie screamed now that Rarity was finished. She jumped off of Applejack's head and vaulted over Fluttershy to embrace Twilight in a hug that quickly became a tackle as the two fell to the ground.

"Pinkie!" Rarity shrieked. "Just because I'm done making adjustments doesn't mean you should jump around in it. You'll tear a seam." Rarity and Fluttershy combined strength to help pull Pinkie Pie off of Twilight. The purple alicorn lay dazed and confused from Pinkie's surprise attack.

"Aww but I have so much affection to give," Pinkie said latching on to Fluttershy.

"If you're going to be hopping around like that at least take the dress off so you don't ruin it," Rarity said angrily. Pinkie Pie seemed to lose all form as she slid out of the dress perfectly catching it with a hangar before it hit the ground and effortlessly tossing it on a nearby rack. "So what did you think of that one Applejack?" Rarity asked caught up in her own design.

"I don't know Rare. It still doesn't seem like somethin' I could pull off," Applejack said unsure.

"Pull what off?" Twilight said curiously.

"Oh Rarity was wantin me ta wear somethin' from her new line to tha gala," Applejack said a little embarrassed. "An I'm not entirely sold on em' just yet."

"Still think they are too infantile huh," Rarity said as if that were a challenge.

"Isn't that tha point?" Applejack said confused.

"Well yes, but I can still pull off the signature foal fashion look without it being 'infantile'," Rarity said styling her mane.

"Look Rare I'm more than happy to help spread the word about it some other way. You don have to make a special style just for me."

"Tell you what, look at the one I made for Fluttershy and then make up your mind."

"Really you're getting one?" Applejack said looking at Fluttershy confused.