Chapter 9

A ray of sunlight shone through Twilight's window causing her to stir and wake with a groan. Once she had woken up she placed her hoof over her diaper, and somewhat unsurprisingly she had wet during her sleep. She had a mild bit of annoyance before getting over it. It was a problem for another time she had to help Fluttershy get better first. With Fluttershy on her mind Twilight ventured a peak into the nursery. Fluttershy was still sleeping soundly rhythmically suckling on her pacifier as she slept. Twilight let the sleeping pony lie and went back into her bathroom to get ready for the day. She was somewhat slower than usual without Fluttershy helping her but she eventually made herself presentable and went back into the nursery. This time Fluttershy was awake and was laying calmly in the crib looking at some of the pictures that Twilight had colored that adorned the walls.

"Good morning sleepy head," Twilight cooed motherly.

"Good morning," Fluttershy replied in a distinctly adult voice.

"Oh sorry," Twilight said caught off guard. "I forgot you feel more yourself after sleep." Fluttershy smiled. "Oh and I'm sorry about, you know this whole situation."

"Why are you apologizing?" Fluttershy asked. "You saved me, and I should be apologizing to you for all of those awful things I said."

"It's fine Fluttershy I know you didn't mean it, you were just under the effect of the curse and all."

"Well I'm thankful none the less, you did a good job."

"So you're ok with ..." Twilight struggled to clarify her position.

"Of course I'm fine with it Twilight. I know you did what you had to do to keep me safe, and I know you can handle it."

"Are you sure?" Twilight said wavering. "I don't think I'm very good at it. I still need my diapers."

"That doesn't matter," Fluttershy said. "Besides you have Rarity and Pinkie Pie helping you."

"I guess you're right."

"I am, you'll do fine and you'll make me all better I believe in you." Twilight hugged Fluttershy through the bars of the crib for a moment. "All this is pretty ironic though don't you think?" Fluttershy said laughing.

"Yeah it is," Twilight said joining in on the laughing. "How do you like things on the other side of the crib?"

"It's not bad I suppose," Fluttershy answered honestly. "It's definitely cozy, and I do look cute don't I?"

"You sure do," Twilight said pinching Fluttershy's cheek. "And you're ok with the diapers. I know that it's not exactly what you're used to."

"Well," Fluttershy said blushing. "I may have worn them once or twice while you weren't around."

"What?" Twilight asked amazed.

"Well I was curious. You liked them so much and made it look so fun. I wanted to know what the fuss was about."

"And?" Twilight asked expectantly.

"They aren't as bad as I thought. They are comfortable and when you first wet them ..." Fluttershy was cut off.

"You sure you only wore them once or twice?" Twilight said jokingly.

"Ok you got me often. I was actually going to tell you about it soon but then all this happened. I wasn't sure how you'd take it."

"Oh Fluttershy," Twilight said laughing. "I wouldn't mind it at all. I'll listen to you whatever you wear."

"Dats good." Fluttershy said a bit more childishly.