I Need You

You stormed outside of your friends apartment into the brisk outdoors

You stormed outside of your friends apartment into the brisk outdoors. You had just had another fight with your best friend of fourteen years, Gerard. You had met him when you were ten years old and have been inseparable since then. Well since about one year ago when you and him started to grow apart. Something you never thought would happen let alone be taking place right now.  You don't even know why, you started to talk less and less your conversations started to become short and bitter, often leading into argument, but in the end both of you apologizing sometime later.

  Tears threaten to fall as you make your way to your car, without a jacket. And with your luck you happened to park about half a mile away. You can't even remember what you guys fought about this time only knowing this fight will probably be your last. At the thought of not being friends with him anymore those tears that you were desperately trying to hold back spilled onto your cold cheeks.

      "Y/N!" Gerard called to you, grabbing you by the shoulder and turning you so you're refacing him.

"What do you want from me! Aren't you done with me? It clear you don't want to be friends anymore!" You shouted, covering your face with your hands trying to not let him see the tears stuck to your face.

"Why would you think that?" Gerard replied looking as though he was also about to start crying.

"Because! You never talk to me anymore! When we go out with friends you treat me like a stranger! And if that's not evidence enough then I don't know what is!" You yelled finally letting all the emotion you had been holding back flood out. That's when you really started crying. The tears came rolling out of your eyes, and would never seem to end. A sob escaping your lips. That's when the tables turned. Gerard took a step closer to you putting his hand on your cheek to wipe away the tears. A gentle hand coming from a gentle man. Then, to your surprise he pressed his warm lips to yours filling the kiss with passion. Recovering from you shock you quickly kissed him back putting the same amount of passion he was.

"What was that for?" You asked when he pulled away.

" I love you Y/N. I've known you were the one I wanted to be with forever, but I didn't think you would return the feeling....that's why I started to drift away. I couldn't stand the thought of rejection so I shut my self off from you. When we fought, I...I couldn't hold myself back. I'm sorry Y/N."

"I love you to Gerard. I just thought you had grown sick of me."

"Never Y/N." And with that he leaned in and gave pressed his soft lips onto your giving you a gentle, loving kiss.

" And with that he leaned in and gave pressed his soft lips onto your giving you a gentle, loving kiss

A/N

Hi guys I'm back

I need more ideas

I take request

I will update more often but I need requests

~louis