him

You inhaled feeling the scent of the forest run through your nose

        You inhaled feeling the scent of the forest run through your nose.  You looked up to see a thousand stars shine throught the trees and the path of moonlight that shone on the ground highlighting the trail you had made. These sights were something you expire ended everyday. Every night you snuck out of the house to meet Gerard in you special place in the woods because your parents didn't approve, and they never would.
      You continued to make your way through the brush, pushing aside the leaves. You watched your breath accumulate in front of you as you walked on when you found you self in Gerard's arms. His white teeth shining in the dark.
         He leaned in and pressed his warm lips to yours for a sweet and gentle greeting. On these nights you never said much, but only enjoyed each other's presence. It was at school where you really talked.
He grabbed you hand and lead you to a blanket where he lauded down and you followed lying your head on his chest, as he wrapped an arm around you. He made you feel safe and secure. At the very sight of him, all of your insecurieties fled from your brain.
This was how you wanted to feel forever. This man was everything you ever wanted. Nothing could keep you away from him.
You smiled in the dark, thinking about your future together, and how everything involved him.

A/n

Hey guys just wanted to say hello and I'm sorry this is so short. Please request and see you next time!

~Louis