Colorful Tragedies

You were leaned against the doorframe of bathroom watching your boyfriend Gerard, rinse out the dye he had put in his hair

     You were leaned against the doorframe of bathroom watching your boyfriend Gerard, rinse out the dye he had put in his hair. You took a step closer watching the colorful streaks contrasting against the white sink run down the drain in intricate patterns.
       After a few minutes the colorful streaks stopped and it was just clear water coming from his hair. He turned around and smiled at you with that goofy grin that always drove you insane.    You smiled back at him.
      "Can you help me blow dry my hair Y/N? Please! You know how I have trouble doing it myself." He said giving you the puppy eyes.
  "Why not. I mean I wanna see how this color turned out just as much as you do." You replied.
    You  then pulled the hair dryer out from underneath the sink, plugged it in and pressed the button to turn it on. Your hands started to gently ruffle his hair as the blow dryer blew it around in small circles.

--------- time skip brought to you buy the hair dryer---------- :)

         "Ummm Gerard?....it's purple." You stutter, as you look at Gerard's bright neon PURPLE hair.
      "What?! What do you mean it's purple!?" He explained while trying to find a mirror to look at his hair.
     You quickly grabbed a hand mirror and handed it to him.
      "Shit. It's supposed to be red/orange! Not purple! Damnit now what our we supposed to do? I really hate this color. Do you think we could dye over it Y/N?"
      "Yes I guess we could dye over it but I'd have to bleach it again, and we have to buy more dye."
       "Let's do that now then." He said while getting off the chat and walking down stairs to grab the car keys.

  -----another magical time skip brought to you by Gerard's purple hair-------

       "Not again!" You groan.
"What do you mean 'not again'? Dont tell me i bought the wrong color again." Gerard answers, looking worried.
        "To tell you the truth it looks better then the purple." You say, trying to keep him calm.
      "Y/N. What color is it now?" He asks.
        "Pink" you reply slowly, letting it sink in."This is why you dye your hair at a salon, let's go- I'm getting you a hair appointment now." You say walking out the door with an exasperated  Gerard following behind you.

" You say walking out the door with an exasperated  Gerard following behind you

A/N

This was requested by @SioDuality, I hope you like it.

Request please

Until next time

~Louis