Jealousy at its finest

This story was requested by @Fallingoutcastkid hope you enjoy it

      You shifted uncomfortably in the booth that you were sitting in, turning your head so you could look out the diner window

You shifted uncomfortably in the booth that you were sitting in, turning your head so you could look out the diner window. It was about 102 degrees in zone 6. The boys had gone out on patrol and it was unfortunately your turn to stay and watch the diner in which you lived in. You turned the dial on the radio so you could hear Doctor Deathdeyfying's broadcast for this morning. To your relief you could see the bright colored car glint in the afternoon sun driving towards you. You stood up walking outside leaning against the door frame watching as the boys got out of the car to come and greet you. Party got to you first giving you a quick kiss, Fun Goul giving you a kiss on the cheek, and Jet Star and Kobra kid just smiling at you. You followed them inside taking a seat at the bar to hear about how the patrol went.

..........magic time skip.........

All of you were seated at the dining room table eating diner that consisted of a can of power pup. The boys were all drinking beer tonight as to celebrate a successful patrol. Fun Goul was seated next to you, Party poised was seated across from you next to his brother, Kobra Kid, and at the head of the table sat Jet Star. All of you were laughing at a joke Fun Goul had just said. Even Kobra and he never laughed. Party was looking more and mor iratated as the night progressed and it was starting to concern you. Fun Goul on the other had was having to much fun. He would not stop flirting with you. Holding your hand, kissing you on the cheek (insert other flirtatious behavior). After he kissed you o the cheek for the thousandth time that day, Party abruptly stood up and stroked to his room. You being concerned got up to follow him.

When you reached his room you knocked on the door, and not waiting for an answer, walked in. Party was lying on his bed Looking very angry. You went over and sat on his bed. He glanced at you, his anger softening when he locked eyes with you.

"What's wrong?" You asked.

"Nothing." He snapped.

"It's obiously something." You answered not wanting this to start a fight.

He didn't reply but instead turned away so he wasn't looking at you anymore but facing the wall.

"Let me guess... Does it have something to do with Fun Goul? And how he won't stop flirting with me? We went over this remember? I only like him as a friend, your the one I love. "

And with that,he turned to face you. Pressing his lips against yours quiet forcefully, and then laying you down on the bed. His hands everywhere.

It was going to be a fun night.

A/N

Hi

Request please

Bye see you next time