Brothers

Gees pov:

* Flashback*

"I can't believe you never told me that you are dating my sister Gerard!" Frank yelled.

"I'm sorry! Y/N and I just wanted to wait for a good time to tell you. She knew you would disapprove, I swear if it was my choice then I would have told you sooner, but Y/N wanted to wait." I answered.

"How long have you been together?"

"About three months." I let that hang in the air as I waited for a response.

"Do you love her?" he responded looking kind of hurt.

"With all my heart Frank" I said.

"Just don't hurt her okay? Y/N can be a little bit fragile sometimes and I don't want to see her broken again. If you do hurt her..."

He moved so that he right in front of me. A little bit to close for my taste, I could smell the last cigarette he smoked on his breath.

"I will do something so unimaginably horrible to you that you will wish you never even met me, and I will never be able to talk to again. My sister means a lot to me, got it? Remember my warning Gerard, I'm not joking." , and with that he walked off into the night away from the bar we were at.

*end of flashback*

your Pov:

You were sitting in a restaurant celebrating your one year anniversary with your boyfriend, Gerard. You were wearing a (your favourite color) dress, which happened to be Gerards favorite. You had already ordered your food and you were discussing all of your favorite memories together. When all of a sudden the waiter came with your food.

"(whatever you want to eat) for the lady" he said placing the meal on the table in front of you. "And (what ever Gerard is eating) for the gentle men." You both mumbled a quick thank you. it was a few minutes of silence between you and Gerard waiting for the waiter to leave, when took a closer look at him.

"Frank? Take the fucking mustache off I know its you." you stated looking very annoyed, yet you still couldn't suppress the smile o your lips.

"Hi sis" frank stated eyeing both you and Gerard, who looked a bit mystified himself, playfully.

" What the fuck are doing on my date. I never even told you about it! Gerard?"

He shook his head no.

"How did you find us?"

"I have my ways." he responded

"Okay then... can you please Leave now?"

"Sure, ill leave you two Alone" he said wiggling his eyebrows playfully.

"Shut up Frank" you said pushing him away.

He started to walk away but, before he walked out the door he turned around and mouthed im watching you to Gerard while making the hand signal. I turned back to my meal, while Gerard staeted to do the same.

"Brothers"

A/N

this was sort of requested by wowitsrachelolz, im sorry I didn't use the whole request I just want each imagine to be a little different, I hope you still like it though.

Please request

until next time

bye

-LOUIS OUT