Stage Romance (not mine)

Your heartbeat is like thunder, the vibrations from the bass rumbling through your every fibre

Your heartbeat is like thunder, the vibrations from the bass rumbling through your every fibre. You'll never get used to this, not in a month of Sundays. Watching that red haired Angel, lit up from behind with a golden glow and singing straight into the hearts of a thousand broken people, here to fix themselves. You're so proud of him. Like he can read your mind, Gerard spun on the spot during an instrumental break, catching your eye.
He winked, and your heart might have tripped a little. The opening tune for I'm Not Okay (I Promise) filled the stadium, nearly drowned out by the screams of the fans and you smiled from where you stood. You loved them almost as much as you loved the band, and Gerard. They were like you. They were your family.
"But you really need to listen to me! I'm telling you the fucking truth! I mean this! I'm okay!"
Gerard was right there when you turned around, crouching on the edge of the stage, eyes wild and hair messy, gazing straight at you as he grinned.
"Trust me".
The band seemed to know what he was planning because they just carried on playing as Gerard set down his mic and inched forwards, dropping down off the stage with the agility of a feline as you backed up, head tilting.
"Gee, what are you doing?" you called over the thumping of the bass, heart racing as he strode forwards, but you were grinning. He was a fool. He was your fool.
He didn't answer, but he was boiling hot as he slid his hands over your shoulders, tugging you close. You couldn't hear much over the music and screaming fans, but it seemed almost easy to make out his breath, his chest heaving as he panted into the air between you, vivid eyes bright.
"I'm okay when I'm with you!" he shouted over the music, grip sliding down your sides, going to your waist. Before you could answer he was pulling, tugging like you were his lifeline. He was slick and hot when you pressed against his chest, body trembling with adrenaline and then he was ducking his head, grip turning gentle.
You'd never get over his lips, either. Soft and smooth, firm and hot against your own as he kissed you. It was sweet at first, until he nudged forwards and coaxed your mouth open with his own, skin sliding against yours like satin before he slowly run his tongue against the length of your own, electric tingling through your spine and wrapping around your bones.
He pulled back, then, eyes sparkling and lips a shade darker than before and with another wink he turned and ran back through the side entrance, vaulted back up onto the stage and stooped to snatch up his mike before whipping around, stamping a foot and jumping as he shouted "I'm okay!" as though being with you really had taken away everything that wasn't okay.
Slowly, you raised a hand to brush your fingertips against your still tingling mouth, like Gerard was still there, phantom kissing your skin. You could still feel the heat from his body, taste him in your mouth and you smiled slowly.
Yeah, you were always okay when you were with him.

    A/nHey guys, it's been awhile since I updated This imagine is not mine it is written by @punkyimagines on tumblrThe idea was requested by thebenjabaccagirl I know it's not exacly what you requested but I was having a really hard time writing t...

A/n
Hey guys, it's been awhile since I updated
This imagine is not mine it is written by @punkyimagines on tumblr
The idea was requested by thebenjabaccagirl I know it's not exacly what you requested but I was having a really hard time writing this particular request, so I hope this will do.

Love you guys

Until next time

~Louis