Chapter 7- Sehun & Chanyeol

I stepped out of the shower wrapping a towel around me as I walked into Sehun's and my bedroom, not expecting anyone to be in there.  I stopped dead in my tracks at the doorway when I saw Chanyeol my best friend on the edge of Sehun's and my bed.  Sehun was pacing the room biting his nails obviously anxious about something.  "Um... guys?"  I asked from my position in our doorway in just a towel.  Sehun met my eyes with a worried look as Chanyeol smirked at me.  "Sehun what is going on?"
He walked over to me, pushing me out the door and shutting it behind us, leaving Chanyeol alone in our room.  Sehun grabbed my hand looking me in the eyes.  "You know how Chan and I were golfing today? Well I was feeling cocky and confident when I agreed to Chanyeol's bet that if he won he could sleep with you.  I am so sorry I really thought I was going to win but then I didn't and he won't let me take it back!"  He was talking a mile a minute but I cut him off by kissing his lips.

"It's okay Chanyeol, I am not mad.  I didn't particularly expect to sleep with Chanyeol today or ever but I don't think he is going to leave without getting what you agreed to give him."  He just nodded his head and looked at the ground.  His hand fell from mine limply.  I rubbed his shoulder trying to comfort him but he wouldn't meet my gaze.  I sighed and left him in the hallway as I walked back into the bedroom where Chanyeol was waiting for me.

Chanyeol was still smirking at me when I entered and he walked over to me.  "You couldn't give him a break and forget the bet could you."

His smirk disappeared turning into a soft smile.  "I have been crazy about you since we met so yeah, I want you even if it is just once."  I looked at the ground.  I knew Chanyeol had a thing for me but I never thought he would act on it.

Chanyeol put his hand under my chin bringing my head up to meet his green eyes. "If you really don't want to we don't have to."  He looked hurt and I felt bad for him.

"No it's okay, Chanyeol."  His face lit up and I couldn't help but smile.

Sehun walked in leaning against the door frame.  "Can I at least set some rules first?"

Chanyeol looked at him, removing his hand from my chin and his smile disappearing.  "Yeah, of course."  Chanyeol looked at the ground and sat back on the bed.

"You are pleasing y/n, Chanyeol.  She is not pleasing you and you will not mark up her beautiful skin so that means no hickeys or love bites."  Chanyeol agreed looking at Sehun and nodding his head.  "And I am going to stay in here to make sure you don't hurt her."  Sehun added moving over to sit on the chair we had in the corner of the room.

He motioned for us to proceed and Chanyeol walked back over to me.  He sweetly kissed my forehead and pulled my arms away from my body so that my towel would fall to the floor.  I watched him as he stepped back to admire my naked body.

When he was satisfied he grabbed my hand and lead me to the bed.  Chanyeol turned me around and lifted me so I could lay on the bed.  He lightly kissed my lips and sprinkled kisses down my neck to right between my breast.  He looked to Sehun to see if he could continue.  Sehun just motioned with his hands the same way he did before then ran his hands through his hair and rubbed his face.

Chanyeol looked up at me while kissing both my nipples and bringing he hands up to tease them with his fingers.  My hands grabbed onto my own hair behind my head to refrain from the urge to grab onto Chanyeol's soft hair.

He kissed down my body keeping his hands on my breast until he kissed right above my core.  He continued giving me eye contact as he licked my slit.  A soft moan escaped my lips encouraging him to continue.  His hands moved to my hips making soft circles with his thumbs as he continued to lick my core.  His tongue eventually stopped on my clit, adding pressure on it to draw circles with his tongue.  I moaned softly at his movements.  Chanyeol gained more confidence and inserted his tongue into me.  He took long strokes with his tongue, starting inside me and licking up to flick my clit.

Chanyeol's movements were slow at first but eventually sped up.  He moaned against me, sending vibrations through me and I felt my insides knot up.  I knew I was close and so did he.  His lips pressed against my clit, sucking down on it as one of his hands pumped in and out of me.  It didn't take long before my walls contracted, my breath got caught in my throat, and my back arched off the bed.  I tried to suppress my moan but it didn't do much, a loud moan still escaped my lips as I came squeezing my eyes shut.

Chanyeol pulled his fingers out of me, licking me and his fingers clean.  He stood up and pulled off his skinny jeans along with his boxers.  He pulled at his shirt and left them in a small pile on the floor as he climber on the bed to hover over me.

Chanyeol grabbed his hard dick and lined himself up with my entrance.  He slowly inserted himself completely in me, allowing me to adjust to his size.  He wasn't as big or as thick as Sehun but he felt good all the same.  I nodded to him to tell him I was ready and he began to thrust his hips.  I bent my legs around him as he picked up his pace and he moaned loudly.

Not a word passed between us but our moans mingled in the air.  Chanyeol's thrusts got sloppier and I could tell he was close but I was not yet.  I brought my hand down to tease my clit as Chanyeol threw his head back closing his eyes. I still wasn't feeling my orgasm so when Chanyeol came, I faked my own.  He did not notice my little lie, pulling out of me and rolling to lie next to me.

With Chanyeol no longer on top of me I could see Sehun sitting in the chair more clearly.  His face was red and his jaw tightly clenched with jealousy his dark hair was swept to the side his eyes darting at me.  He got up from his position and walked over to where Chanyeol's clothes were on the floor.  He picked them up and threw them at Chanyeol's chest.  "Okay you got what you wanted now get out."  I could tell that he was angry and so could Chanyeol.

Chanyeol quickly pit on his boxers and didn't bother with the rest of his clothing as he quickly left the room, shutting the door as he left.

Sehun turned to me and pulled me to him connecting our lips in a passionate kiss.  His hands rubbed my back as he laid me back on the bed.  He pulled off his own pants and removed his shirt before moving to hover over me.  I stopped him before he could slide into me and turned him over so now I was on top.  I kissed his neck, a soft moan emerging from him.  I peppered his chest with small kisses as I moved my way down his body "I know that orgasm was fake baby girl" I blushed looking away.

When I got to his cock I kissed the base and followed the long vein with my tongue to his tip.  His breath caught in his throat as I licked away his pre-cum.  I wrapped my lips around his tip and deep throated him.  He moaned my name as I bobbed my head, the tip of his cock hitting the back of my throat making me gag.  I twirled my tongue around his tip, speeding up my bobbing until Sehun grabbed my shoulders, pushing me off of him.  "I want you to ride me, baby."  He breathed pulling me up to connect our lips.

I grabbed his cock with my hands and lined him up with my entrance.  I slid down on him, moaning at his size which was much bigger and thicker than Chanyeol.  Sehun's hands cupped my breast as I began to bounce on him.  He let moans slip from his lips as I quickened my pace.  Sehun teased my nipple with one hand and the other drew circles in my clit.  This time I felt my insides knot up, telling me I was close.  I threw my head back moaning Sehun's name trying to keep my pace but slowing down anyway.  Sehun wrapped his arms around me as he flipped us over and thrust into me, hitting all the right places.  It didn't take long until I was screaming his name as I hit my high.  Sehun sped up his thrusts bringing himself closer as he leaned down to mark my neck with hickeys.  He moaned into my neck as I felt him twitch inside me.  Moments later I felt Sehun's warm cum fill me up.

He pulled out of me and pulled me into spooning position.  He pulled the covers over us and drew soft circles on my bare stomach.  "I will admitted it.. yes, faked my second orgasm with Chanyeol."  I told him, feeling him smile against my neck.

"I love you, y/n and I promise to never bet again when you are the prize at the end of it."

I smiled at his promise and intertwined our fingers. "I love you too, Sehunnie "